• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kimber 257 roberts

Lrreloader

Kimber 84m classic select grade wood
257 roberts

$2,000 plus actual shipping cost

Usps money order

Thank you
20231029_111634.jpg
20231105_010401.jpg

A little history on this nice rifle? How much use? Condition? Age? Do you have original box?

Thanks

Condition is very good, can provide as many pictures as needed, use looks to be minimal this is a "catch and release" as I have heard it called. The age not sure? No box, brand new talley rings 30mm added

Condition is very good, can provide as many pictures as needed, use looks to be minimal this is a "catch and release" as I have heard it called. The age not sure? No box, brand new talley rings 30mm added
Thanks, that helps.

Based on your response, I assume you never shot this rifle so can't speak to how it performs.

Based on your response, I assume you never shot this rifle so can't speak to how it performs.
No sir... I have a habit of being a sucker for awesome wood stock rifles just realize I would just drag ot through the woods and mess it up.

No sir... I have a habit of being a sucker for awesome wood stock rifles just realize I would just drag ot through the woods and mess it up.
Fully understand. I had an absolutely beautiful Dakota Model 10 in 260 Rem that I was afraid to "scratch it up" in the woods. Well I don't buy rifles to just sit in my gun safe - to that end, I sold it. Now looking for a not-so-pretty Model 10 to replace it assuming it's at a good price.