KGM Tech

Has anyone ran any KGM Tech cans? Recently got a couple going and wondering what i can expect when they get outta jail!
We don't have any KGM Supressors. They are made not too far from where we live and know the Management. They are Great Cans from everything I heard about them. I have speck sheets on them. Almost bought a few last month, but we already have several Cans and don't need to pay the $200 tax anymore. Think that you will be happy when yours's get out of jail!

I have a r50 in jail, so it hasn't been tested. I was able to handle it and was impressed by the quality and workmanship.

I have had a r30 for about 9 months now. I like everything except the weight. When I originally bought it they claimed 10.1 ounces with direct thread. After I got mine after a year wait it weighed in at 14.1 which is substantially heavier than they originally stated.

I contacted them and they said they had redesigned the back end of the can and had adjusted there specs on the website to match the new heavier weight.

I guess it's silly to complain about 4 ounces but I was wanting a backpacking can.

Other than that little rant it is good.

When you're trying to save ounces, four is a lot.

I received an email a few weeks ago from KGM stating they were going MiL/LEO sales only. No more civilian stuff.

When you're trying to save ounces, four is a lot.

I received an email a few weeks ago from KGM stating they were going MiL/LEO sales only. No more civilian stuff.
KGM is no longer selling to consumers. All their remaining "civilian" suppressors went to a few dealers. Yes, focusing on MIL/LE and other OEM sales.