Kestrel or?

goblbustr

All right gents, trying to step up my game a bit and looking to buy a kestrel. First there are so many models the choice aint easy so which one would those of you with some experience buy and is there an alternative brand that would give me the same features without the huge price tag. I`ll hang up and listen. Thanks

I am not rich.

I bought a 4500NV and a Leica 1600 range finder to use with my phone for the ballistic calculator.

The combination is not the highest technology available but it works fine for what I need.

Caldwell Cross Wind Pro, works very well. Costs under 100 bucks. If you're not getting one with built in ballistics then you don't need to burn lots of $$$

It is not about being rich. It is about buying the best tool for the job, quality, not looking back, and having something that will last your lifetime. I wish every LRH has an opportunity to own an accurate rifle, an NXS, and a Kestrel with AB.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.