Kentucky Coyotes

Takes much more than that to discourage me the hunting should be picking up soon, breeding season and hopefully some colder weather. I haven't tried any public land yet only hunting private farms. Have a few chicken farms to hit up as well, they tell me they've never been hunted there so hopefully their dumb....lol

Takes much more than that to discourage me the hunting should be picking up soon, breeding season and hopefully some colder weather. I haven't tried any public land yet only hunting private farms. Have a few chicken farms to hit up as well, they tell me they've never been hunted there so hopefully their dumb....lol

The chicken farms sounds like a great setup. Let us know how that turns out.

dogbuster0006 said:

Got a chicken in distress call?

Tried my luck today in all the snow and wind. two different stands.....two hours.....no yotes.....but a great time anyway.

rosborohunter said:
My Foxpro has one. You could also stake out a live chicken and wait in ambush. I have talked with two different hunters this week that have had good luck doing that. No kidding.

A buddy of mine in Missouri caught one of his sisters chickens in a snare trap and killed a bobcat on his way in to get the yard bird out.....I bet it would work..

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.