• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kenetrek 10.5 M for trade or sale

marioq

I have a pair of 400s mountain extremes that I have been on 2 hunts with and they are too tight. I would like to trade for another 10.5 wide in the same or other hunting boot for cooler weather so I would like some insulation. Not too much. Let me know what you have or think and we can go from there…
Thanks
Mario

Looks like brand new they are 450 plus shipping. I'll do 350 and include shipping. Since I have to go by a new pair that are wide. If you have another idea lets hear it....:D

I can't believe no one wants a great pair of boots!!! I jut need 11 wide for my fat feet!!

Also have 11.5 wide ones I just bought and tey are too big. Man I am 900 bucks into boots!!! Hahahahah. Need 11 wide. Any takers

I pm you my email for some pics, still havent received any, I am interested but would like to see the boots.

Wow. I sent several emails. U have. Cell I can send text too???

Maybe check spam folder

Pm cell if u want pics to text

go to a decent shoe store and you would not have issue buying boots online is a fools' game. Love my kens and wife loves hers, but we got fitted at a great store here in Bozeman

Boots sent back for delamination, they sent me a BRAND NEW PAIR, in wide. Only charged 30 bucks!!!!! Got away clean.