Kansas City taxidermist

Ts3

If I'm able to punch my tag for a bull this month, anyone know of a top-quality taxidermist in the KC area with first hand experience. Shoulder mount. I have very high level, and not so high level mounts in my home, and the latter seems to bother me more and more with time.

look up Spencer's taxidermy mark spencer in welds Kansas not that far from you and he is fantastic if you seen his show room floor you would know what I'm talking about he has done fantastic work for a lot of years. David

look up Spencer's taxidermy mark spencer in welds Kansas not that far from you and he is fantastic if you seen his show room floor you would know what I'm talking about he has done fantastic work for a lot of years. David
Thanks for the info. Will look him up.

Thanks for the info. Will look him up.
He done an elk for my son it was great a deer he done for me was best I've had done I have distant family that owns tons of land they always kill giant deer he does all their work. Also he's quite th artist if you ever see a hand drawn picture of a turkey on tv I mark drurys house mark drew it with a pencil he's good. David