Kaliphornia B.S.

That's because you do that yourselves. I can't believe you even posted that you wouldn't share cartridges. YOUR ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!!
Anyone that lets this stupidity go on is the problem - OH and then you say well it's the politicians that make the laws. No it is the stupid people that elect the idiots that make the laws.
I am so tired of people blaming the gov for everything. It is the PEOPLE to BLAME!!!!!!

Who is the Government but elective officials buy the people. This country is a REBUBLIC-It is not a Democracy
I can't give a history lesson to you all because of the rules on this forum.
Wish I could because most people under 50 don't know real US history and our Constitution.
God help our Country & Bless it!!!!

Not to get into politics, but I'm surprised you can actually say that with a straight face after this last election.

Last edited:
Not to get into politics, but I'm surprised you can actually say that after this last election.

Don't be naive…
Being Naïve-seriously! sir what is you age? 30 -40. I see you omige on this site projecting yourself as a shooter in Combat or PRS and If you are a Combat vet I truly thank you for your service and have the utmost respect for you. Anyone in service gets my full attention and respect!!
You of all people that have served in the military will know the true meaning of the Constitution You may be misinterpreting what I said as a Conservative for the REPUBLIC We are either 180 out. I got a copy hung up in my living room.
As far as the last 2020 Election - Do you ACTUALLY Know what Happened?? I CAN truly tell what HAPPENED, but not on this forum .
But I can say GOD Bless our Great Republic the Constitution. and it will be a Republic again.

Being Naïve-seriously! sir what is you age? 30 -40. I see you omige on this site projecting yourself as a shooter in Combat or PRS and If you are a Combat vet I truly thank you for your service and have the utmost respect for you. Anyone in service gets my full attention and respect!!
You of all people that have served in the military will know the true meaning of the Constitution You may be misinterpreting what I said as a Conservative for the REPUBLIC We are either 180 out. I got a copy hung up in my living room.
As far as the last 2020 Election - Do you ACTUALLY Know what Happened?? I CAN truly tell what HAPPENED, but not on this forum .
But I can say GOD Bless our Great Republic the Constitution. and it will be a Republic again.

1st, I edited my original post immediatley after I posted it. Poor Choice of words and I apologize. I'm not looking to get into a bickering match over politics on a forum with someone who I'm probably in agreement with on 99% of things regarding our countries current situation. I may very well have misinterpreted what you were trying to say, but the whole "it's YOUR fault they're there because YOU voted them there" as if it's his fault CA is the way it is, is a bit much It's a lot bigger than that and our last election just Proves it.

Were on the same page and I'd venture to say the majority of us here are, so maybe dial it down hair.

God did bless this country and it turned its back on him. Hopefully it wakes up before its to late, but not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Got a couple guys from NV visit our duck club. We told them to bring their own shell and can't believe that they can't share them with any of us CA hunters or we with them! We can't legally even share shells amongst ourselves! Fricken nutz! Glad I brung plenty of 20 gauge! I'm not even certain that I can legally let my grandkids shoot my rifles/shotguns....can't lend them either.
There is no law that says you cannot share shells.
Of course your grandkids and anyone else can shoot your guns.
Only thing somewhat accurate is the lending of guns
You can still lend guns to family members

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210728-120254_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210728-120254_Chrome.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 35
1st, I edited my original post immediatley after I posted it. Poor Choice of words and I apologize. I'm not looking to get into a bickering match over politics on a forum with someone who I'm probably in agreement with on 99% of things regarding our countries current situation. I may very well have misinterpreted what you were trying to say, but the whole "it's YOUR fault they're there because YOU voted them there" as if it's his fault CA is the way it is, is a bit much It's a lot bigger than that and our last election just Proves it.

Were on the same page and I'd venture to say the majority of us here are, so maybe dial it down hair.

God did bless this country and it turned its back on him. Hopefully it wakes up before its to late, but not holding my breath.
Stanley Actual
Semper Fi Brother no foul and I apologize to all if I said anything offensive-not my intent. I think that all of us take what is going on "Politically" very serious because it effects our lives.
All too often our words get misinterpreted or we in fact miss spoke.
I have to say that everyone (99.9%) on this forum are on the same page as far as politics, our freedoms, and especially the 2nd!!!

Stanley Actual
Semper Fi Brother no foul and I apologize to all if I said anything offensive-not my intent. I think that all of us take what is going on "Politically" very serious because it effects our lives.
All too often our words get misinterpreted or we in fact miss spoke.
I have to say that everyone (99.9%) on this forum are on the same page as far as politics, our freedoms, and especially the 2nd!!!

Amen Brotha!

What calibers?

If you cant get what you need, send me your brass and solids and I will load you some hunting rounds. If you don't have brass, send me the loaded rounds and I will pull them, dump the powder, resize and load. I am sure I have the powder needed for your rounds, but would need your solids.

Roger
I retract my offer to load ammo because of the liability involved. I pray our country gets back to allowing our constitutional freedoms. I hope all our great members get the components they need to continue to enjoy the shooting sports in a safe and ethical manner.

In my experience even if voters pass pro 2A laws in California the establishment there will nullify them by appealing it to higher courts. Conversely they have no problem passing laws even if they will be later deemed unconstitutional by the higher courts. That's how it is down there. One of the dangers of this for trainers, shooters, and especially hunters is even if the law is deemed unconstitutional later on a violation will take away your rights. IMO this is wrong and unethical, but those are the realities of that political climate.