Kaliphornia B.S.

Thank you. Looking at RL-17 based on advice and a website recommended by someone on this site. He also shared images of powders and data. Bruno Shooters Supply. Great website.

everyone has been super. I needed some kindness from strangers. Restored some faith in people. I stay to myself around Urbanites here. Get away from those areas and people are regularly pleasant, friendly, and helpful. That isn't a statistical fact or hyperbole…… just an observation. Thanx again
I'm using your data and information you sent. Registered with Bruno. Can't leave their website. 👍
What kind of components are you looking for primers brass and powder
All. For 6mm Remington. Could use .270 Win and 30/06 Springfield too.

I'm hoping someone here can help me with a reloading question. I have 4 center fire rifles for hunting…… a couple of dozen boxes of Premium factory rounds. I have collet and inertia bullet pullers and copper/ monolithic replacement bullets. I can't find any powders for reloading. Can I use the factory powder safely with similar weight replacement bullets ??? 6 of the boxes are Hornady Superperformance powders pushing a 95 grain SST. I have 80 grain GMX monolithic.
Hodgdons lists loads using Superformance with the 80 TTSX Barnes so it could be close. But I think a powder in the mid range burn rate might be good. They have H4350 listed and I've read H4831 can be good in the 6mm Rem and they are temp insensitive. I'd call Hornady and see if the ballistics lab could steer you in the right direction.

FWIW, "supposedly" from what I've heard, and of which of course I have no knowledge or experience in doing myself, some CA deer huntin I've "heard" about was done with was with 175 SMK's and a few solid coppers in the pocket….., just in case 😉 not that I condone this type of action of course
Sounds like a plan to me. I just hate Kommifornia style regulations.:D

Powders for 6 rem
H4350
IMR 4350
IMR 4451
H100v
Superformance
Stabal6.5
Reloader 16
Reloader 17
Varget
IMR 4166
Vv N565/570

Probably could also use in a pinch
Reloader 23
Reloader 26
H4831ssc
IMR 7828
IMR 4955
Reloader19
Reloader22
Magpro

What calibers?

If you cant get what you need, send me your brass and solids and I will load you some hunting rounds. If you don't have brass, send me the loaded rounds and I will pull them, dump the powder, resize and load. I am sure I have the powder needed for your rounds, but would need your solids.

Roger

What calibers?

If you cant get what you need, send me your brass and solids and I will load you some hunting rounds. If you don't have brass, send me the loaded rounds and I will pull them, dump the powder, resize and load. I am sure I have the powder needed for your rounds, but would need your solids.

Roger
Roger: You might not know or believe it but in sunny california the law says we cannot sell, loan, give or trade loaded ammunition. To ship it requires going through FFL dealers. Isn't that lovely? Hopefully our California Rifle and Pistol Association is successful in bring this travesty to the attention of the Supreme Court as a 2nd amendment violation.

Roger: You might not know or believe it but in sunny california the law says we cannot sell, loan, give or trade loaded ammunition. To ship it requires going through FFL dealers. Isn't that lovely? Hopefully our California Rifle and Pistol Association is successful in bring this travesty to the attention of the Supreme Court as a 2nd amendment violation.
I am sure that law has stopped and prevented lots of crime.
Stupid idiots!!! Infringement is right.

Got a couple guys from NV visit our duck club. We told them to bring their own shell and can't believe that they can't share them with any of us CA hunters or we with them! We can't legally even share shells amongst ourselves! Fricken nutz! Glad I brung plenty of 20 gauge! I'm not even certain that I can legally let my grandkids shoot my rifles/shotguns....can't lend them either.

Got a couple guys from NV visit our duck club. We told them to bring their own shell and can't believe that they can't share them with any of us CA hunters or we with them! We can't legally even share shells amongst ourselves! Fricken nutz! Glad I brung plenty of 20 gauge! I'm not even certain that I can legally let my grandkids shoot my rifles/shotguns....can't lend them either.
That's because you do that yourselves. I can't believe you even posted that you wouldn't share cartridges. YOUR ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!!
Anyone that lets this stupidity go on is the problem - OH and then you say well it's the politicians that make the laws. No it is the stupid people that elect the idiots that make the laws.
I am so tired of people blaming the gov for everything. It is the PEOPLE to BLAME!!!!!!

Who is the Government but elective officials buy the people. This country is a REBUBLIC-It is not a Democracy
I can't give a history lesson to you all because of the rules on this forum.
Wish I could because most people under 50 don't know real US history and our Constitution.
God help our Country & Bless it!!!!

Recent Posts