Kahles multi-zero scope

drpbroun5

Guys,
Does anyone have any experience with these scopes? How do they work? Recommend? Thanks.
Paul

Yeah, I have played with them. Didn't impress me much. Seemed like another "ballpark" way of doing things like the BDC reticles and such. Only the BDC reticle is easier to figure out.

I think these companies are trying to cash in on the long range hunting idea but their methods are only adequate for mid range shooting at best.

That scope does have great optics though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Not handled one, but the multizero concept strikes me as being a 'solution' to a problem that doesn't exist. It's just a re-settable 5 position BDC.
...but I can't understand why a BDC limited to 5 settings is thought to be a good thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

by the by, I thought they were supposed to be bringing out their latest sniper scope this year (ZF07) with a 34mm tube...might be a better option, but have read nothing about it.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.