• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Junk swapping

Dave

da28482003 at yahoo.com

lots of 38 special and 357 brass various manufactures fired ? times
lots of 30/06 brass various manufactures ? how many firings
20 pieces of 300 weatherby brass in the original box once fired

45+/- pieces of win 7mm wsm brass unfired

RCBS Dies
270 win
250 savage I have some brass as well

Hornady 300 rum dies 2 years old has had less than 100 shells through

@ 1/4 box of berger 30 cal 168 grain vld
@ 1/2 box of hornady 30 cal amax 168 grain
unopened box of sierra 30 cal round nose 110 grain

Assorted old boxes of odd calibers and makes as well as weights. Saw a few old real silver tips in there.

laserlite range finder 600 I think it was made by tasco plus case.

d-a

I have loads of archery stuff as well just ask

Dave King, anything on my list that you would be interested in? I could use the
8. (opened box) 39 each 250GR Lapua Scenar 338 cal. bullets

9. (opened box) 50 each 250GR Sierra MatchKing 338 cal. bullets

10. (unopened boxes) 2 boxes of 50 each 250GR Nosler Partition 338 cal. bullets

I just bought a new 338 Ultra mag and want to test out some different bullets.

My numbers 1 & 2 are going to Jim and # 6 pending.

[ QUOTE ]
Idaho Elkhunter , I know , how about a 50 year old bushnell 3x9 with " Command Post " that works perfectly and is clear as it ever was . . That command post is a cool feature.You know twist the ring for crosshairs then twist again for a post .

Jim B.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim,

How much for the old Bushnell?

I will have to put a list together, as well. I have almost forty years worth of hunting, shooting and collecting around here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ted

I found some more stuff!!

23. (used) Lyman case neck lubricator (dry lube)... Its a rectangular orange box with three brushes inside.

24. (new) RCBS Primer tray-2

25. (damaged) Remington short action bottom metal (BDL matte). The rear srew hole has been enlarged while removing a stuck action screw. A guy could canibalize the other parts or fix the thing maybe.

26. (used -in good shape - no obvious dings or rust) gotta have item Weaver 1" pivot mount set for a Remington 700/721/722. Gloss blue with screws and zip lock bag.

27. (used ?) three Remington short(?) action firing pin springs. They're in a Wolff package but it's been opened and I believe I changed these out years ago so they're probably actual Remington springs and not Wolff.

28. (used) Ruger 1" integral rings from a 77/22 I believe.

29. (used/new rare) Leupold "cams" for an early VX-III Long Range M3... Clock-wise cams 55 . . . . 0 . . . . 5 There are four - .223 REM/5.56mm, 308M, 30-06, 300 WIN MAG.

Idaho_Elk_Huntr

I haven't seen anything yet that I need/want.

How about I ship 8., 9., and 1 box from 10. and we'll figure on it for a while as to what to trade (if anything).

Sounds good. I need to get this rifle ready for my moose hunt. Got till Aug 30 but it will be here before I know it. I have some more things to list, just need to dig them out. If and when you see something just yell, its yours.

Ted Workman
PO Box 429
Cocolalla, Idaho 83813

Still more stuff (little stuff).

30. (as new) SUPR survival thingy. Its a credit card sized stainless steel thing with a bottle opener, saw edge, knive edge, nut tightener slot, can opener, screw driver with a string and is supposedly designed to point "N"orth when dangled. This is a real find, don't miss out on this special offer... and if you reply in the next .146 seconds I'll throw in a vinyl carry case and a small string (a $0.00 value) for free!

31. (new) Key chain with fob thing "Atlantic Candian Rangers" I believe I got this in Ontario while shooting the Canadian Forces Small Arms Championships.

32. (used - antique) Sling swivel set (2 each in set)(swivels and bases) for a Mossberg 46B. One swivel is missing the spring steel retaining clip. Only one screw.

33. (used -? working) Primos Deer Bleat and Bawl (model 702)

34. (used - like new - not resharpened) CRKT Ryan Plan B partially serrated knife.

35. (used - as new) Eagle Creek Travel Accessories Check Out Pouch. http://www.luggageonline.com/product.cfm?product_ID=1669&C=KA23450

36. (new in wrapper) Beman Hunter 40/60 arrow shafts, one dozen.

37 (used - with scratches and marks) TLR 75 Ranging thing. Split image ranging device for archery.

38. (used - excellent with a little extra dirt) Vista Side Quiver used for 3-D archery. Has 4 tubes and various extras, rubber grip thing for pulling arrows, blue bow square, PVC arrow lube thing, three #2 pencils (two stubbies - one chewed eraser, one like new & sharp) Vista case is sorta grey with black trim. (Might fit well with buffalo bob's bow) It looks like the Vista Padre http://timbucktu.net/shop/more.php?id=1293967&

how much do you want for that bull pack and bags- I haven't come to my senses yet as I still elk hunt quite a lot. Thanks Grant

bullelk

I haven't stopped hunting elk, I just decided to give up on a drop camp.

I'll just spend money so I don't need that.

How about getting me two (2) Turner Saddlery National Match Service Rifle All Weather Slings (AWS) Synthetic Biothane. Color - Olive Drab, Length = 54"/56" (I'm thinking that is about $110.00... How does that sound?)

You can get these from a few places or straight from Turner Saddlery.

Let me know what you think.

I must be blind, I cant find the Bull Pac listed. If something happens and he changes his mind I would be more than happy to have the slings sent to you. I thnk I am getting old and need glasses. Ok I finally found it. Yep I need glasses.

Does anyone have a set of 300-338 WSM dies they would like to trade or sell?

David.