• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Jarrett Wind Walker - 338 Jarrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyonehas ever done a history of my posts on this website and many others I am a big fan and collector of Jarrett rifles and always looking for more to buy for my collection.

This is an incredible buy on a fantastic rifle. All of the Jarretts I know have are pretty much one holers.

The only reasonI am not buying this as I am getting to old to carry and shoot this and other larger caliber rifles.

Thanks sbruni and andrews1958!

I think you have to own one of these and shoot it to really appreciate how awesome they are! It's tied with my other Jarrett as the most accurate rifle built with hunting in mind that I have ever shot.

This is an incredible buy on a fantastic rifle. All of the Jarretts I know have are pretty much one holers.

The only reasonI am not buying this as I am getting to old to carry and shoot this and other larger caliber rifles.

been answered... and the only reason I'm not buying it is I have 3 Jarrett's and 5 338 rifles already in the safe... sadly I only have one trigger finger

I'm looking for a custom 6.5x284 so if you have one we may be able to work out a deal.

Had this up for sale a while back and decided to keep it. In the meantime I switch out the scope and shot 5 times to sight it in. Given I don't use it I'm putting it back up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.