• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: JakeGraves

Sealesniper

I just finished a seamless Transaction with JakeGraves. It was not a small purchase and even though there were no previous feedback threads or reviews, I had a good conversation with Jake on the phone and my gut told me he was an honest member. That was CONFIRMED today when the NF ATACR I bought from him arrived, packaged as he promised, and exactly how he described it. If you find yourself wanting to deal with JakeGraves he is good to go in my book.

Roger

I just finished a seamless Transaction with JakeGraves. It was not a small purchase and even though there were no previous feedback threads or reviews, I had a good conversation with Jake on the phone and my gut told me he was an honest member. That was CONFIRMED today when the NF ATACR I bought from him arrived, packaged as he promised, and exactly how he described it. If you find yourself wanting to deal with JakeGraves he is good to go in my book.

Roger

Thank you for the feedback Roger. I hope the scope serves you well.
Jake

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.