Jake---- message

Jake in NC

..Hi-de-ho, S1..
OK.. I still say it looks a lot like the reticle in "Kelly's Hero's"
Or for that fact similar to every one ya ever see behind the "on-air personality" when there's a news story about a shooting involving a rifle.. Tick marks on the crosshairs seem to have been very popular everywhere but on actual rifle scopes..
..Kinda reminds me of the "new" camo patterns.. (Done with yer best "doofus" voice) Company exec to designer.. "Hey Mutley..I have an idea.. Why don't we make the clothes they wear look like the places they hunt.?? "

(I know,there are better designs than "sticks&leaves")
..Nice design there anyhow.. Although just a tad "busy" on the vertical, IMO ..
JiNC

PS- Yes,I have nothing better to do whilst I await the arrival today of the afore-mentioned reticle.. Hopefully still encased in a scope..

[ 01-16-2003: Message edited by: Jake in NC ]

Jake in NC

..Sounds like a winner to me.. I'll havta harass ya for that s'planation of the workings of it here soon..
.. I'm off to the club fer a coupla days with the mutt.. Hasta la Vista,mi amigos.!!

Jake in NC

..Hmmm.. The plot thickens.. In the Jan2000 Varmint Hunter Magazine,on page 151 there's an ad for D&B Supply (Yech,phooey..) They're dealers for NightForce and they have a couple of pics of NF reticles in the ad.. The one representing the NP-R2 that they call a "range finding" reticle looks a lot like your little rendition at the top of the page here.. JiNC

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce