Jake---- message

..Hi-de-ho, S1..
cool.gif
OK.. I still say it looks a lot like the reticle in "Kelly's Hero's"
grin.gif
Or for that fact similar to every one ya ever see behind the "on-air personality" when there's a news story about a shooting involving a rifle.. Tick marks on the crosshairs seem to have been very popular everywhere but on actual rifle scopes..
..Kinda reminds me of the "new" camo patterns.. (Done with yer best "doofus" voice) Company exec to designer.. "Hey Mutley..I have an idea.. Why don't we make the clothes they wear look like the places they hunt.?? "
rolleyes.gif

(I know,there are better designs than "sticks&leaves")
..Nice design there anyhow.. Although just a tad "busy" on the vertical, IMO ..
tongue.gif
JiNC

PS- Yes,I have nothing better to do whilst I await the arrival today of the afore-mentioned reticle.. Hopefully still encased in a scope..
grin.gif
confused.gif
grin.gif

[ 01-16-2003: Message edited by: Jake in NC ]

..Sounds like a winner to me.. I'll havta harass ya for that s'planation of the workings of it here soon..
.. I'm off to the club fer a coupla days with the mutt.. Hasta la Vista,mi amigos.!!

..Hmmm.. The plot thickens.. In the Jan2000 Varmint Hunter Magazine,on page 151 there's an ad for D&B Supply (Yech,phooey..) They're dealers for NightForce and they have a couple of pics of NF reticles in the ad.. The one representing the NP-R2 that they call a "range finding" reticle looks a lot like your little rendition at the top of the page here.. JiNC

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.