• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ISO Wiser Precision Magnetospeed Mount

Hiwayman92

For those of you who have upgraded to a Labradar and has one of these set up for a picatinny rail, I'm interested.

I bought my magnetospeed used and it came with the gen 1 MK Mount. I only have pic rail attachments at the bipod stud area, and the rod is super short. I can't figure any way to make it work without getting a longer rod, and even then the gen 1 setup looks pretty weak with that amount of leverage coming off of it.

From what i read you can buy a longer 5/8 rod aluminum on amazon or your local metal supply. It is enough support heck i built mine on my mill and lathe and mine is a direct mount to the screw holes. Otherwise sell it and grab the labradar, Maybe the only option. Call the MK guys they may trade out the old model and for a little money get new model and again they may not. Just some ideas, A longer aluminum rod will do you can buy them on amazon for around 5.00 for 36" x 5/8. Just an idea.
IMG_20190526_171209303.jpg

MK offered to sell me the Gen 2 for $125 since I had the Gen 1, but they are out of stock for a month. Still seeking the Wiser Mount, as I really like the Magnetospeed and don't really want to go to the Labradar if I can help it.