• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ISO Weatherby Mark V aftermarket stock

JJMoody

Anyone have a high quality WBY MKV stock for a 9 lug American action just laying around collecting dust? Prefer some type of composite. Let me know what you have

morning, I have 2 nine lug stocks, 1 left hand--1 right hand. both stocks r in

very good condition. these r original weatherby stocks. Make me an offer?? both r wood.

[email protected] lightbulb:)gun)

Interested mostly in composite. Right hand only but anyone feel free to text pics 208- nine one six 5947.

Got it Tom, thanks. All PMs replied. If anyone's sitting on the fence about getting theirs sold, at least shoot me a pm. There are several really solid offers on the table that I would like to let guys know on tomorrow. Thanks

Made my decision and deal has been reached via PM. Thanks fellas for making it a difficult decision:D. Martinakl, next time I need something bird-dogged, I'll just shoot you a PM and have you hunt it down for me. The stocks you linked me to were great options. Thanks again. Please close thread.