• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WEATHERBY MARK V STOCK

Dosh

Right hand, carbon fiber, aluminum bedding block with an inlaid white diamond which I've never seen on a factory composite stock, only on the custom deluxe walnut stocks. Was on a factory 7mm Wby Mag. Manufacturer is either B&C or HS Precision. They both made stocks for Weatherby. I had it repainted black with red webbing and several coats of flat clear by a local stock refinisher. Has not been epoxy bedded. $170 which includes USPS Priority shipping. Will text or PM tracking when shipped. I only take USPS money order IMG_0653.JPGIMG_0654.JPGIMG_0655.JPGIMG_0656.JPGIMG_0657.JPGIMG_0659.JPGIMG_0660.JPGIMG_0661.JPG

Last edited:
Was the rifle an Accumark or CarbonMark (want to know if barrel was free floated from the factory)? No PayPal Friends and Family (this does not have fees)?

Dave, this stock came off a 7mm Wby Mag Mark V with a sporter barrel. My .270 Wby Mag fits in it, I even installed bottom metal and torqued the screws. I'd think 340, 300, 7mm, .270 and .257 Wby Mags will all fit. For Accumark the barrel channel needs to be enlarged. I used a wood dowel with sand paper on a stock to fit a #3 contour. I do not do PayPal. Not even for friends and family. USPS money order only.

OK. Let me think about it. I just got a used 7mm Wby Mark V that has never been fired and came with the cheap plastic stock. I've opened up the barrel channel on a few B&C stocks and was thinking I might not have to do that on this stock to have the barrel floated.

Is your Wby Mark V a 7mm Wby Mag (9 lug) or 7mm Rem Mag (6 lug)?

If the white diamond on the bottom of the stock was from the factory it is a old fibermark which they where McMillian stocks.

Thanks Rusty. Didn't know McMillan made stocks for Wby. I've been trying to get info about it. McMillan is just 20 minutes and a five month wait from me!

It was Weatherbys first attempt at fiberglass stocked rifles they were only on Japan made mark v's. If it hadn't been painted I'd be all over it or if you were selling the complete rifle. The original fibermark's in the right calibers do very well. I've got a 257 and a 340 in it.
07B6FCD2-7532-458B-8B64-C79434B082F3.jpeg

It was Weatherbys first attempt at fiberglass stocked rifles they were only on Japan made mark v's. If it hadn't been painted I'd be all over it or if you were selling the complete rifle. The original fibermark's in the right calibers do very well. I've got a 257 and a 340 in it.View attachment 217217
Rusty, had to be painted. I like the black with red web. I have the same paint on my.270 Wby. So the action will be a 300 Wby.

I get it and it does look good but I'm trying to get a full collection of these rifles. There's one in 300 on GB right now but it's a little rough. But it sounds like swe123 got a good deal on a great stock