• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Iso hart rifle

Shawn62085

Looking to see if any hart rifles are.out there anyone would want to part with?
Thanks!

I have a .30 Hart that Bobby made for me several years ago. It shoots like you'd expect. Loves the 210 Berger VLD Hunting bullets.

It's a hunting rifle built on a Stiller Predator action, McMillan Edge fill Lazaroni style stock, fluted stainless barrel with snake skin finish with removable break.

It would take some deep pockets to get this rifle off of me.

In fact, I'm taking it to Wyoming at the end of Oct. for a muley hunt but it's my "backup" rifle this trip.

I also have a Bobby Hart .325 WSM that is semi-custom. **** thing shot a 1.3" group at 400 yards with 200G Accubonds. That's my go-to light weight rifle for this upcoming trip. NOT FOR SALE.

The last time I checked, Hart Barrels also built rifles. I suspect that is the reason @Peddler 76 asked.
Understand now. Having said that, I mentioned "Bobby" (Hart) in the initial response. Interestingly, the 325 WSM Bobby built for me utilizes a Lilja barrel and not a Hart barrel. Apparently (at least at the time) Hart barrels didn't produce an 8mm barrel. My .30 Hart does have a Hart barrel.

Having said that, I mentioned "Bobby" (Hart) in the initial response.
I would take another guess that @Peddler 76 was responding to OP's post, which did not mention "Bobby".

I have heard good things about both Harts. I was ready to box up a Remington 700 to send to Hart Barrels for a makeover with their #2 contour. I ended up going in a different direction when I learned that Benchmark offered a Remington KS contour.

I've got a crf Winchester with Hart bbl in 338 win mag, shoots 210 partition in one hole.
just bought a Remington 300 rum with a hart bbl off LRH site, not shot it yet though

Understand now. Having said that, I mentioned "Bobby" (Hart) in the initial response. Interestingly, the 325 WSM Bobby built for me utilizes a Lilja barrel and not a Hart barrel. Apparently (at least at the time) Hart barrels didn't produce an 8mm barrel. My .30 Hart does have a Hart barrel.
I don't blame him lol I had a hart barrel and never again but maybe it was a fluke.

Recent Posts