• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ISO 7mm stw brass

doublebull82

I just got a 7mm stw and can't find any brass for it or 8mm win mag. Also looking for 7mm stw dies thanks

Haven't seen STW in remington for a long time. Last I saw was at an online auction. Ended up paying about the same as Nosler. If you go with 8mm you'll want 8mm remington mag. Good luck.

It will be cheaper to buy Nosler initially because it is going to have a lot longer life than the Remington stuff.

I also said I wanted between 50 to hundreds sticks of brass if I have to buy nosler I will but thought I would try to find 100 for the same price of 25 might as well buy it pre loaded at the price of nosler I've had bad luck with nosler brass there primer pockets wear out fast in my 6.5-284 the primers will just fall out after only 2 to 3 reloads

I have Nosler STW brass that has 6+ loadings on it and the pockets are still good. But loose primer pockets and magnums just go hand in hand . Most Remington magnum stuff I have used only lasted around 3-4 loadings at best before the pockets loosened up.

Those shooting this caliber are holding tight to the brass they have for good reason. Not able to say about all calibers but I have my best luck with 7stw using Remington brass.