• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ISO 35 Whelen Brass and bullets

0ACA59BB-353A-487A-88AB-C145CBB3AD69.png

The 35 Whelen is one of my favorites, it hits hard and is really under rated in my experience. All critters (deer, elk, black bears) all have dropped on the spot or within 20 yards.

I just picked up a Ruger 77 in 35 Whelen, I have always wanted one for some reason, anyway, I can't seem to find components to load with, I have primers and powder, any help would be appreciated.
Heck of a rifle... I've had one for a number of years. I have been running the 220 speer and rl15 in necked up ww 30-06 brass, but that bullet had been discontinued... The 259 Hammer will also fly well in the Ruger whelens as they are 12" twist. I've got some 225tsx loaded up to try with cfe223 if I can ever get enough time at the range to shoot the rifle.

Bunch of barnes 180ttsx ammo is showing up online. Would at least get you shooting and will have once fired brass to load when you locate bullets. Never shot the 180s, but have had good success with 200 ttsx