Is vortex going to revamp the Viper lineup?

Dmagna

The viper lineup needs a revamp of glass and tube size. Does anyone know if there is a plan for it? I stopped buying vortex because there hasn't been anything I like. I have a few vipers on hunting rifles and pst gen II on a few things. But I think it's time for some new stuff.

This is from a Shot Show 2024 article I saw…

Vortex Venom 3-15x44 FFP
Vortex Optics announced a new addition to their Venom line with the release of the Venom 3-15x44 FFP riflescope. The Venom 3-15x44 combines a series of shooter-friendly features to help shooters extend their effective range at a fraction of the cost of premium target scopes. These features include a 34mm tube, first-focal-plane EBR-7C reticle, REVSTOP Zero System and a magnification throw lever. The Venom 3-15x44 riflescope also comes standard with water-, fog-, and shockproof protection. Like all Vortex Optics, the Venom 3-15x44 is backed by their lifetime guarantee.

MSRP of $450 so it probably isnt great glass or anything special.

I agree, I also have no interest in Vortex products.

There was some speculation a few months ago (when the PST Viper's were on deep discount) that a gen 3 was possibly coming....haven't heard a peep since then, unfortunately.