Is annealing worth the hassle?

There is a source on S Hide forum that cleans (stainless media), decaps AND anneals brass for .10 per piece. Fast turn around too. Cooper Creek is a bit high on their pricing (by 2.5X+).

I had a bad experience with Cooper Creek. I asked them to do a load development pack for a 308 I was not going to have time to work up a load for. Here''s a picture of one loaded round. Fully 80% of what they sent me looked like this. I asked them to send 500+ pieces of Lapua brass back to me immediately.

Before you ask, NO I didn't ask them to explain their work product or fix anything. They have a solid reputation, but this *** explodes 5" from my handsome face :)
161444720.BxzdC1jV.jpg

Copper creek ammo will anneal 100 pieces for $25.00 that includes shipping back to you. I have been pleased with the brass they have annealed for me. Normally get it back in 3 to 4 days after they receive it.

Copper Creek Cartridge Co.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.