Is a LA required to shoot 6.5PRC and 156 Bergers?

" If you want to take it another step further, have a custom reamer made to seat those 156s WAY out there."

Custom reamer is the way to go, I am sure there are quite a few Gunsmiths that have reamers with long throats for the 156s.
In the event you get an already chambered 6.5PRC you can always have a GS use a Uni Throater on it or do it yourself. Be very careful doing it yourself Those UniThroaters cut easy and fast. Use a Modified Case Gauge to determine how much FB you have and need.
If you have a Hornady Gauge and need a case Drilled & Threaded send us a PM. Will make you some for FREE (just $5+) for return shipping.
Thanks
Len & Jill
That is a hard price to beat Len! You need to get back to chambering some barrels!

That is a hard price to beat Len! You need to get back to chambering some barrels!
Lynn
The new Spinal Cord Stimulator is getting close with Frequencies to cancel out the pain signals. We have (8) barrels lined up right now next to the lathe. Too bad Actions are increasing 50% in price.
Thanks
Len

Lynn
The new Spinal Cord Stimulator is getting close with Frequencies to cancel out the pain signals. We have (8) barrels lined up right now next to the lathe. Too bad Actions are increasing 50% in price.
Thanks
Len
People still gonna burn out barrels. Glad you are doing a little better. I get better every day. I'm prepping brass for a 6 bra. I bought a barrel during Bullet Centrals BF sell. A Bartlein chambered & threaded for $500 even. I usually pay almost that much for just the barrel & shipping.