Introduction - Victoria, BC, Canada

Chosen13

I've lurked on this site many times so I thought it was about time to become a member and be a little more active.

I live up in Victoria, Canada which is on the south end of Vancouver Island, just north of WA. We have some great bear, blacktail, roosevelt elk, wolf and cougar hunting up this way.

This is my second hunting season and my first year reloading. My Dillion 550B just showed up yesterday and I have already made a couple hundred .223 rounds, 100 9mm and a dozen 30-06, I'm hooked. I have been researching loads and ballistics in order to work up the perfect maximum range loads for all my guns.

My lovely girlfriend shoots skeet, trap and sporting clays so I found her a browning citori for her bday and I am hoping she will respond in kind and get me the only thing on my wishlist this Christmas a sendero II in 7mm rem mag. At which point I would love to get all the advice I can on optics, loads etc. so I can turn this into a great long range shooter.

Anyone who happens to be up this way don't hesitate to pm me, would be more than happy to take you out hunting or to one of are ranges.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.