Insufficient privileges

Welcome to the forum ,andMerry Christmas to you ,maybe tell us about your self or interests. Cheers 😉
Merry Christmas. Pretty much into hunting every big game species here in Montana. Archery and rifle. Typically snowmobile in the winter so patiently waiting for there to be enough snow! Have been looking into acquiring a seekins element in either a 7mmprc or a 300 prc leaning towards the 7 from the research I've came across

Creating a post as i understand thats what i need to do in order to reply to a classified ad. Any other suggestions would be nice
Thanks
Howdy neighbor! Welcome to LRH, and enjoy.

1703464902927.png

Ed

Welcome you are ,Enjoy that beautiful state , there was write up on the rifle your thinking about ,my 1st out west hunt was in Montana 😉👏👏🍀, and Snow mobiling,what fun Enjoy Cheers.

Welcome you are ,Enjoy that beautiful state , there was write up on the rifle your thinking about ,my 1st out west hunt was in Montana 😉👏👏🍀, and Snow mobiling,what fun Enjoy Cheers.
I'll have to check that out! Ya montana is a very special place. Was fortunate to grow up in this great state. Hope you were successful here and at the very least had a good time!

so once post count is up and we've been here longer than 8 days, how do we go about getting our privileges granted? I'm also looking to post in classifieds and should be able to but can't.