• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Insite Arms 6.5 Creedmoor Left Hand

Double BC

I built this rifle with fantasies of competing and shooting long range. Most of the ranges in my area only go to 200 yards, and I just plain don't have time to drive out and set up long range targets. I've only shot the rifle 40 times and want to use the proceeds to build a hunting rifle (that I don't have time to use). This rifle shoots little bughole groups at 100 with factory Hornady ammo.

Insite Arms is an exceptional builder with an excellent reputation in Canada, they are well known in the PRS circuit

I'm asking $2,500.00 for the rifle, Scope is not included. This price includes export to Seattle Washington through "Borderview" shipment from Borderview to FFL is on the seller

Rifle:

Action Tikka T3
Barrel, 28" Bartlin 8 twist MTU
Trigger Spring
McMillan A5 adjustable
Atlas Worx AICS Bottom Metal
Atlas Worx Bolt Handle with Knob and Shroud
ATRS 20 MOA Rail
Night force XTRM Ring Set
Heathen Brake

5eaW06d.jpg

qHTwQhW.jpg

0Tsi2Wz.jpg

Last edited:
Lefty Lucas: Tikka only makes one length action....so technically it would be a long. But with a rifle this light...short throw bolt, and **** as owl poop action...you will never know any difference. Tikka uses the follower and mags. to make the correct length for the ammo.

Double BC: THIS is a killer deal...I wish I had a few more coins available.....It would be on the way to my FFL:D