• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom left hand 6.5 Creedmoor

rotaderp

Selling left hand 6.5 Creedmoor as it has only been collecting dust in the safe.

Rifle was originally built by Kevin Weaver as 22 cheetah. I purchased rifle and rebarrelled and chambered to 6.5 creedmoor. Don't have original build info so missing some of the tech info you may want but this is what I have.

Left hand Borden Alpine action, Lilja 8T 3 groove #4 contour barrel finished at 26" with radial muzzle brake. Jewell trigger. Straight barrel flutes. Ceramic coated all metal parts black with coyote tan accents. Shot 10 times to zero it in, never hunted with. Nightforce 5.5x22x50 scope with 2DD reticle. $3400 plus shipping to your FFL package deal. If separate, rifle only @ $2000

E-mail questions to: [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Selling left hand 6.5 Creedmoor as it has only been collecting dust in the safe since I had it custom rechambered and barreled by kevin weaver rifles.

Left hand Borden action, Lilja 8T 3 groove #4 contour barrel finished at 26" with muzzle brake. Straight barrel flutes. Ceramic coated all metal parts black with coyote tan accents. Only shot approx 10 times to zero it in, never hunted with it. Nightforce 5.5x22 scope with 2DD reticle. $4200 plus shipping to your FFL package deal. If separate, rifle only @ $2500

Last edited:
Selling left hand 6.5 Creedmoor as it has only been collecting dust in the safe since I had it custom made by kevin weaver rifles.

Left hand Borden action, Lilja 8T 3 groove #4 contour barrel finished at 26" with muzzle brake. Straight barrel flutes. Ceramic coated all metal parts black with coyote tan accents. Only shot approx 10 times to zero it in, never hunted with it. Nightforce 5.5x22 scope with 2DD reticle. $3400 plus shipping to your FFL package deal. If separate, rifle only @ $2000

Recent Posts