• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Innovative Technologies Digital Headspace Gauge

wstetson

***SPF***
The gauge described here:

Innovative Technologies - Reloading Equipment

*new battery included
*looks exactly like the pic on the web site
*PM me for pic of the actual gauge via email

first public "I'll take it" honored

payment by money order, NO PayPal, not interested in trades thanks

$55 shipped to lower 48

Last edited:
Hey Stan,

I'm considering purchasing this gauge. Before I do I'd love to get some feedback from someone who's used it.

What are your impressions of the gauge? Pro's - Con's if you don't mind.

Thanks,

DocB

Hey Stan,

I'm considering purchasing this gauge. Before I do I'd love to get some feedback from someone who's used it.

What are your impressions of the gauge? Pro's - Con's if you don't mind.

Thanks,

DocB

I'll chime in here. It is easy to use and well worth having on your loading bench. No cons that I can think of. Battery lasts for a long time and easy to swap out. Go to his web site and check the tips for reloaders, "Getting unexpected flyers?". He shows how you can check your bullets as well with this gauge.

Innovative Technologies - Reloading Equipment

I agree, a good tool. And the web site is full of good information. I found it while trying to understand the issues involved with reloading belted magnums. There is a lot of incorrect info floating around Internet chats, some of it dangerous. The info in the reloading tips and questions sections debunks the myths. Larry Willis made an engineering study of the issues while developing his products.

I have space limitations on the bench and switched to the Hornady headspace comparator kit. It's a cheaper alternative, but requires a caliper when setting the sizing die. My interest primarily is for hunting accuracy, but I am doing some longer range steel banging (when I can get to a suitable place on public land).

High precision/benchrest shooters may prefer the Innovative gauge. I found no cons. I'm also seduced by gadgets, some of which end up on the shelf. The someone else gets a bargain. :)

Recent Posts