Information on Bushnell Trophy Xtreme Scopes

muskieman223

does anyone have and real world news on the Trophy Xtreme line of scopes? Do they compare to the 3200 or 4200 Elites? Where are they made? Cant find much info on them online anywhere and thought someone here might have some imput. I am considering the 2.5-10x44 model for my AR10

I am not sure of what all they have discontinued at this point. To my knowledge the only one left in the Elite line is the 6500, all the rest are done
Replacemnent for these are the engage line. I have looked through some and twisted the knobs, I was not impressed.
FYI they also dropped the elite pistol scope. The now are pushing the weaver pistol scope. Can't polish a turd.
I have been a B&L fan for years. Took my a while to warm up to them when Bushnell took over. They made leaps and bounds of progress in the past 20+ years.
There new line(engage) ticked me off enough that I spent my money on Burris and Leupold the last two scopes I bought this fall. I have been looking at the Vortex and Sightrons a lot more the past few months as well.
3200-4200 compared to trophy. You will see it in low light, over cast days. And in options. I have a couple of trophy pistol scopes. I used these for IHMSA and clicked my way from 50-200 every time. The have repeated for years, about a full revolution. The elite has a more positive click, where the trophy was pretty soft.
Jeff

Last edited:
Think they replaced the 3200 and 4200 with 3500 and 4500 but have heard they dont stack up to the older models

3500 and 4500 are done was what I was told from the guys at the Bushnell store. ALL the elites except the 6500.
I suspect the 6500 was kept because of chasing the government contract.

(913) 310-0783

Call them Monday and ask for Monty or Walt.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.