In the Ear? Really???

proof that snorting wheat germ is bad for you

djpig3_zpsd7fmol85.jpg

hogs retreated from wheat fields and took a defensive position in the canyon. a storm hit by 1:30 and trailing was becoming difficult. wind and rain had obliterated their sign, so I had to go by scent, which was nearly impossible tracking into the wind. notice I said 'nearly'. I knew I was close whenever I came across a spot where one had lain down in the past hour and left a good scent. when I could feel the 'hot spots' from the warmth left by their bodies, I rose to my feet and charged. you should have seen the looks on their faces lol. of course it wasn't nearly as bad as the looks on the ones that got shot hehe.

three_zpsjiuakzk9.jpg

before you ask me if I saved the cutters from the trophy, ask yourself… 'is dj in this for the souvenirs and bragging rights'?

one_zpsa4cqsfjp.jpg

nah, I'll leave stuff like that for the tourists.

cutter_zps0tejdwj5.jpg

that might just do it for me. thinking about retiring now...

before you ask me if I saved the cutters from the trophy, ask yourself… 'is dj in this for the souvenirs and bragging rights'?

one_zpsa4cqsfjp.jpg

cutter_zps0tejdwj5.jpg

VERY NICE HOGS!.....What you been doing, hoarding the pictures....I need to go review the pictures again though, just to make sure they are legit! As far as bragging rights, I always thought this was a Photo-op situation to enhance your contract with Depends for men!...........LOL

You can't retire yet...My contract with LRH says 50,000 views and 150 pages.....We're too close to give it up!.................and i need the $5.00.....................:D

BBL after reviewing the posts.

Packrat

Packrat.gif

one_zpsa4cqsfjp.jpg

cutter_zps0tejdwj5.jpg

This one is a BEAST! I'd love to get him in my crosshairs!

Did you weigh him by chance? What ammo do you use?

don't weigh them anymore. i shot one that was a few lbs shy of 300 back when i was weighing them. not sure i've shot anything much bigger than that. they always look bigger to me than they weigh. i'd bet he went well over 250 though.

bullet was 168 amax. one shot where the neck goes into the top/front of the shoulder and he went straight down. he was in a half circle of cotton. i snuck up real close using the tires from the pivot system that was parked on the turnrow.

ps - public announcement: crackrat pm'ed me and said he will be unavailable tonight while the bachelor is on.

I'd be very proud of that hog!

I just called the Birdsong plant in Darlington. They have 12,000 pounds of peanut "leftovers" from last year. $5 for a 50 pound bag. I'm going to drive up there later this week and get a truckload of the stuff. I'm hopeful that a small mountain of this stuff will bring in the hogs.

ps - public announcement: crackrat pm'ed me and said he will be unavailable tonight while the bachelor is on.

OK, I know I'm going to regret this, but what is the Bachelor? Since i don't watch Television am not up with the current programs. I am pretty sure that I'm going to regret asking this question though!

Packrat

OK, I know I'm going to regret this, but what is the Bachelor? Since i don't watch Television am not up with the current programs. I am pretty sure that I'm going to regret asking this question though!

Packrat

TV crews follow a guy that has 20 ladies to chose from trying to find his one true love. (Insert barfing sound). The only good thing about the show is there a few hotties showing off the goods. Other than that, it is an hour of your life you'll never get back if you watch it. If you read the tabloids at Wal Mart check-out, you'll find out what's going on.

hogs retreated from wheat fields and took a defensive position in the canyon. a storm hit by 1:30 and trailing was becoming difficult. wind and rain had obliterated their sign, so I had to go by scent, which was nearly impossible with the wind blowing my own breath back into my face. notice I said 'nearly'. I knew I was close whenever I came across a spot where one had lain down in the past hour and left a good scent. I could feel the 'hot spots' of warmth when I stuck my finger into their piles of crap and had to resist the urge to lick my fingers clean. I rose to my feet and charged. you should have seen the looks on their faces lol. of course it wasn't nearly as bad as the looks on the ones that got shot hehe.[/IMG]

How come if it was raining, the ground in all the picture is dry?....Are you setting us up again with one of your fabrications? The areas in bold, above are what I've come to associate with you, but was surprised you'd write them down. I do have to give you credit for that big hog though, that one was worth posting!

Scrmblr - Sound utterly boring, but also sounds typical of the crap I've come to associate with TV.

Packrat

Packrat.gif

OK djones, we hit the 150 pages, so you only have to tough it out for about 620 more views for the 50,000 views mark and then you can retire..........Who'da thunk it?.

What you going to do with your $5.00? .........:rolleyes:

Packrat

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.