In the Ear? Really???

Galveston and scrmblr

There is no reason that you guys should feel bad or have to make excuses for not posting pictures. THIS IS NOT YOUR THREAD! This thread was started by djones and probably wouldn't have gone past the first couple of pictures if he hadn't started sniveling and whining about not getting any "Atta boys".

Don't get me wrong, any pictures or videos that anyone posts of dead hogs are really appreciated, but let's face it, if I don't keep after him, he wanders off into never never land.

Scrmblr
"I used to have a sixth sense about hogs. Now I can change a crap filled diaper in under 20 seconds.'

That isn't anything, just wait til she's about 14, then you'll really hear some crap! Anyway, prepare to be wrapped around her finger until then!

Galveston
Go fishing out in Galveston bay and forget about the Hogs and suddenly they'll show up! Just the way it works.

I haven't been hunting in about a year and because of reasons outside my control, doesn't look like I'm going to get to go this year. Doesn't mean i can't post and try and keep the thread going. AND when he finally does come back with some pictures, usually they'll be worth seeing.

Packrat

Happy Independence Day!

Just so you know for future reference, I have started proceedings to incorporate a new organization to be called the United States Civilian Militia. I'll use the initials USCM for now and i'm having it incorporated as a Religious Non-profit Educational Corporation. Religious because "In God We Trust", but in the Government, not at all!

I have a problem with politicians that make laws that are not applicable to select groups to include themselves. i don't believe in groups that can make rules when they don't have to play in the game. Sometimes think we should flush the toilet that is Washington DC and start over. In fact actually think it is time to dump the dump that is DC and start over with a new capitol out in Kansas or Nebraska or Oklahoma.

Anyway have a safe and happy Forth of July and in some odd moment, stop and think about what this day really means, and thank god you ween't born in one of the countries that doesn't have the constitution!

Packrat

Galveston and scrmblr

There is no reason that you guys should feel bad or have to make excuses for not posting pictures. THIS IS NOT YOUR THREAD! This thread was started by djones and probably wouldn't have gone past the first couple of pictures if he hadn't started sniveling and whining about not getting any "Atta boys".

Don't get me wrong, any pictures or videos that anyone posts of dead hogs are really appreciated, but let's face it, if I don't keep after him, he wanders off into never never land.

Scrmblr
"I used to have a sixth sense about hogs. Now I can change a crap filled diaper in under 20 seconds.'

That isn't anything, just wait til she's about 14, then you'll really hear some crap! Anyway, prepare to be wrapped around her finger until then!

Galveston
Go fishing out in Galveston bay and forget about the Hogs and suddenly they'll show up! Just the way it works.

I haven't been hunting in about a year and because of reasons outside my control, doesn't look like I'm going to get to go this year. Doesn't mean i can't post and try and keep the thread going. AND when he finally does come back with some pictures, usually they'll be worth seeing.

Packrat

In all seriousness, I can't feel too bad about not having any photos to post. I've got enough going on that I'm just happy to have found a site and thread of like minded individuals. It makes not being in the woods more tolerable.

I'm going to help a friend with cleanup at a private hunt club tomorrow. I'm not paying crazy money to belong to a club, but when I was told that I could shoot any hog I see I said count me in. I'll help cleanup for a chance at hogs.

Hopefully I'll have something to post tomorrow, but if not, I'll still chime and and follow things.

Have a happy and safe 4th!

Don't get me wrong, any pictures or videos that anyone posts of dead hogs are really appreciated, but let's face it, if I don't keep after him, he wanders off into never never land. Packrat

Just to give you an example.....

djones superman.jpg

See what I mean, and HE posted the Superman picture.......:D

Packrat

Packrat.gif

alright already. sheesh!!! you have pm'ed me over 100 times begging me to post my hog pics. i promise i'll get around to it if you just stop whining. btw... friends have pshopped me in much worse outfits than that. here's the proof...

dj%20fat_zpsuigbhk9a.png

dj%20hog_zpsncddlxn8.jpg

alright already. sheesh!!! you have pm'ed me over 100 times begging me to post my hog pics. i promise i'll get around to it if you just stop whining. btw... friends have pshopped me in much worse outfits than that. here's the proof...

dj%20fat_zpsuigbhk9a.png

dj%20hog_zpsncddlxn8.jpg

I really can't believe that in desperation you are both posting family pictures and your main hobby pictures, although from that first picture, guess I can understand the second. You could lay it in the wrong wrinkle and never even notice! I've always suspected that that drumstick in the family picture has more testosterone and a higher IQ than you, but then you had to go an prove it!

I also notice with the picture of the Hog that you're again, not in the picture...So who really shot it? Actually there is a similarity between the 2nd picture in the family series and the stand alone hog picture. You both look like dead meat.

Not buying into the statement that some friends photo shopped these pictures. I think they came out of your personal album, which you keep hidden in the closet where you sometimes hide. Oh well, guess it's time you came out of the closet.

And you wonder why i don't post any pictures of me on the site?............:D

Packrat

Packrat.gif

Well djones, I guess you went beyond the pale.....The only picture that show up on my computer now is the single hog picture.......See I knew you'd step on it!.......:D

Guess LRH just wasn't ready for your family album!.......ROFL

Packrat

ok. this shoud get you by

IMG_0221b_zpsyl05vrqs.jpg

FINALLY........A hog!....Not a big one but a definite hog of a Porcine nature...... Not too big, but not too small either, and guess you are trying to imply you took it with a handgun? Well i want you to know that I appreciate the effort it took to get that hog and from the size of the handgun it's one of the few that you haven't Photo-shopped. Nice job!

OK, so much for the BS...Now get out there and get another one if you can remember how you got this one.....:rolleyes:

Packrat

Packrat.gif

I did see hogs this weekend! In the back of a semi going down I-95. No telling where they were from or where they were going, but the stench of swine in 90 degree heat takes a while to dissipate.

I'm going to try to go tomorrow morning, since some of the hogs may have returned to my hunting grounds.

Hopefully I'll have photos to post tomorrow.

paaaack,
i complained to lrh that you broke into my acct and posted lewd pics of me and family. i requested they close your acct but i guess you just got your 24th pm reprimand and pics confiscated.

the pistolero hog was part of a group that came around a berm as i was coming from the other direction. we literally ran into each other. they divided and went on both sides of me. my rifle was strapped across my chest, and i only had time to pistol whip one before they realized their mistake.

i've had to give up milo dust but there's enuf wheat germ out there to keep me going. these were in ankle deep cut wheat eating spilled seed where it was being loaded.

djpig2_zpsmnwegzze.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.