In the Ear? Really???

snox: If djones can post with that face, you can post with almost anything. Can't be any worse than one of the guys down on the Beaver forum. Guys buck teeth makes him look like the beavers he hunting are Kinfolk!....,.......:D

Packrat

Just to keep djones honest and for pack. I'll post these here to. If only I lived in Texas or Florida I could really give him a run for his money. To bad I have to travel so far to help with your problem. The government should hire me to help. I would be the most productive employee they had.

Attachments

• IMG_6353.jpg
    IMG_6353.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6351.jpg
    IMG_6351.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6352.jpg
    IMG_6352.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6322.jpg
    IMG_6322.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6319.jpg
    IMG_6319.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 68
codyjoe: Let me know the next time you're coming through and we'll set up something. Best way is to post it here or on the hog forum. As you can tell, I read everything daily.

Snox: Outstanding hogs!...You need to move South and especially if you have 6' snow drifts in your driveway! Them hogs is likely to make Mr. Jones a little insecure.......:D

not sure how you got it (paparazzi?), but thanks for sending me the preview. i didn't even know anyone took a picture or I would have posed.

If you weren't posing, what were you doing in the back of that truck??????.....Checking to see how many were female??????? Don't know about you, seem to be getting a little flaky lately. You been snorting Milo dust or back at the denatured Alcohol again? Don't know about the way you guys in Texas denature that alcohol.

Guy goes behind an empty building and comes back later with his fly open and a bottle of something yellow! Then pours it into a 100 gallon tank of pure 200 proof shine! At least this is what happens while the revenoor agent was around. No thanks I'll open my own Pepsi, but thanks for the thought!

Packrat

Packrat.gif

codyjoe....Tried to check the link, but ford truck fanatics only has ONE t in fanatics. Finally got there, but will sign in as a registered user later.

Packrat.

Packrat,

Beef cows and hogs just like to tear up things for fun I guess. These new varieties of haygrazer have more sugar than the old stuff we used to grow too. A friend has moved a trap in so maybe he can catch a few if they come back. It is supposed to turn cold again the first of the week so it's a pretty sure bet they will be back.

If he catches a few maybe we can take them up in the middle of the field and give them a head start and I'll chase em down with my pickup!

Coy,
Had to laugh out Loud at running them down. Nobody but you would think of turning em loose then chasing them in a truck! Why not give them a head start and let the Grandkids shoot them?....Better yet, put the GC's down by the river and you get to chase em for a while and ones you don't get, the GC's get a shot at! Everyone wins, cept them poor misaligned hogs...:D

BTW, Have you ever heard of a bull that didn't have some sort of aggressive streak in it? Next door to the ranch, they bought this Pedigree Bull, paid a fortune for it and when they delivered it, it was young, less than a year old. Anyway they delivered it in the bottom level of a cattle truck and when it got there, it was covered with all the stuff you'd expect from a 2 level cattle truck. The owners kids (2 young Girls) decided to give it a bath, which it let them do, just stood there while they scrubbed it down with stiff brushes, soap and a hose. The Bull loved it, and now will follow just about anyone around like a large 1800 pound puppy dog to get scratched, especially on its face and neck. Reason I ask, is it got me in trouble with my brother on a hog hunt and I had never heard of a passive bull before running into this one!

Anyway, stay in touch and will talk to you later. thanks for the explanation about why they demolish your hay bales...Still doesn't make sense to me, but Oh well!

Packrat

Packrat.gif

Well, with so many new people posting, it seems about the right time to review the Packrat product line. In addition have been thinking about upgrading my overall image. As a business person, image is a contributor to overall success. What do you think?...Does Packrodent lend that air of sophistification that seems to be required?

Well, will just go ahead and bring all the newbies up to date on the product line.

First of all, the original and highly sucessful Packrat tee shirt! Available in our copyrighted White on White camouflage pattern with the hand blended pattern edges between the colors.
PAckrat tee shirts.jpg
For those of you that have already ordered, we have managed to get the 3rd one finished so just be patient, as there are only 46 more to go!

Then the also successful Packrat Mug. handcrafted by Texas farmers trying to survive through the winter. May also be used as a repository for extraneous body fluids while hunting from a blind and no other options are available.
Packrat Mug.jpg

Then to enhance togetherness, the popular tee shirts portraying your successful achievement.
Baby Tee Shirt.jpg...and the male version.....baby maker tee shirt.jpg

And finally for those who had signed up for the Hog hunting trip to Chihuahua, Mexico a new item to assist you in blending into the native population.
Packrat with sombrero.png
(Rodent not included)

In conjunction with this last item the following statement needs to be posted:

The Packrat Enterprises advertised trip to Chihuahua, Mexico for Feral Hog Hunting has been called off due to the mechanizations of the U.S. Department of Justice's "Fast and Furious" gun campaign, which has resulted in the Hogs in that area now being better armed than the hunters!" Unfortunately, deposits are non-fundable.

However with Cinco de Mayo rapidly approaching, it may be time to plan that party you've been wanting! With several hundred of these on hand, quantity discounts are available!

Well as seems to happen occasionally, I seem to have writtenan entire page. so will close for now!

Packrat

Packrat.gif

Darn it LRH, I didn't post any prices, so why the warning? It's not like I do this regularly! After all this is just my .....Oh 16th warning! You got to understand, i'm not a big custom Rifle builder like JE Custom or Len Backus, just a small business person trying to graf....Make a living!

OK, I'll do better....next time.

Packrat

HEY everybody, we have been gifted with the presence of the founder of this thread!

That's right! DJONES has been spotted on this thread!

Djones Spotted.jpg

Everybody give a big cheer for djones!...Welcome back sir!

Packrat
Packrat.gif

The rumor that I have too much time on my hands has been grossly exaggerated!

I liked it better when djones looked amazingly like that dreamboat tom cruise. Lol
His new look makes me think he should be working in a bell tower. Lol

Dreamboat?????? Say Snox, is your favorite group AC/DC?????? Never mind, don't really want to know! I'm sure that phraseology was just a slip of the wrist!....:D

Tugboat is more like it to my mind as far as djones goes - Short, Squat and must be strong as H*ll to pick up 350 - 500# hogs over his shoulder, in thick brush, ticks and all, according to his posts!.....:)

....BTW, that's not really a hunchback, it's just that the place that he is drinking, everything else is so high, that his butt crept up between his shoulder blades!

Well, never mind, am going to let djones respond to this one himself.

Packrat

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.