In the Ear? Really???

i think they call it bromance. let it be known... i'm the pitcher, not the catcher.

i'm offering a reward for a pic of KYpatriot for my photoshop collection!!! :D

Here you go David,

Donkey_from_Shrek.jpg
KYpatriot

I found it in his Junior high Yearbook...Couldn't find one in the High School yearbook, but that's no surprise. He apparently can't separate inference from fact.

Maybe he needs to go back and read all the posts, getting someone to help him with the words over two syllables and explain what is being said.

Oh well, takes all kinds.

"me doth think you complain too much". .....Go look it up!...:rolleyes:

Packrat

Mouse.gif

how'd you know I am known as the donkey? You marry one of my old girlfriends?? Tell her to send a picture to djones, if you can get her to part with it.

Parked my pickup and the grand kids and I have started trapping coons. Anybody want a cap?? Some of these will probably make the Boone and Crockett list.

Parked my pickup and the grand kids and I have started trapping coons. Anybody want a cap?? Some of these will probably make the Boone and Crockett list.

Sweet. ..I'm waiting on my coyote tail hat....The only one I got Christmas eve I popped in the nose..

Maybe this will make sense now.

Saweet! !! Where are you at lol...you ought to try calling them during the day! I called 3 in Friday afternoon after 3 sets didn't produce any dogs....switched to a coon fight and within 5 minutes had 3 not quite as big truckin across the corn field. ...204 ruger turned em inside out but didn't get any pics. ...

Shot one a couple summers ago with a 168 grain berger outa my 300 wsm

ForumRunner_20141228_212544.png

cold booger finger - i think that's what's left of a milo field after it was baled up.

coy - i'm very interested. how much for a high fence coon hunt.

pak - almost had a kill pic to post, but i fell victim to a wardrobe malfunction.

coy - i'm very interested. how much for a high fence coon hunt.

pak - almost had a kill pic to post, but i fell victim to a wardrobe malfunction.

Coy: As big and fat as those coons are, what are you growing in them fields, Steroids? Those are some nice sized raccoon's. Hat heck, you could make coats for the grand kids out of a couple of them. In fact if making coats, I wear a 42 R and would prefer a wool lining....:D

djones: Since when is Cr*pping your pants when sighting a hog or yote considered a "Wardrobe" malfunction? Couldn't get your belt undone and shoot at the same time? You're giving a whole new meaning to the statement "I'm so happy I could just ****"!

Remember your own words, "No Pics, no credit".....Something stinks.jpg

Mouse.gif

Got to go, presently busier than a Goldfish in a shark tank at lunchtime!

the fatties were grazing in a failed milo field, so I dropped her down a gear and floored it. when she got up to about 50mph I set the cruise and sat in the open window, steering with my feet. the little guy was the slowest and first to go down. then I caught up to the sow and riddled her with bullets. the boar, however, was lean and mean. when I pulled up along side, he rammed the front end, ejecting me out of the cab. I held the rifle high and sacrificed my body to save it. lucky for me I'm tough as nails.

hogs2_zps280ecb81.jpg

the boar got caught up under the suspension and the truck was doing doughnuts on top of him. it was no small feat getting back in and shutting it down. miraculously the boar was still alive, albeit still pinned under the front end. in fact, he bit off a tie rod trying to free himself. now a bullet was too good for him. I introduced his beak to the heel of my boot… about half a dozen times, and that took care of that! only problem was I had to drive home making right turns only. fortunately they teach that at a&m.

link2_zps602f2ded.jpg

the fatties were grazing in a failed milo field, so I dropped her down a gear and floored it. when she got up to about 50mph I set the cruise and sat in the open window, steering with my feet. the little guy was the slowest and first to go down. then I caught up to the sow and riddled her with bullets. the boar, however, was lean and mean. when I pulled up along side, he rammed the front end, ejecting me out of the cab. I held the rifle high and sacrificed my body to save it. lucky for me I’m tough as nails.

the boar got caught up under the suspension and the truck was doing doughnuts on top of him. it was no small feat getting back in and shutting it down. miraculously the boar was still alive, albeit still pinned under the front end. in fact, he bit off a tie rod trying to free himself. now a bullet was too good for him. I introduced his beak to the heel of my boot… about half a dozen times, and that took care of that! only problem was I had to drive home making right turns only. fortunately they teach that at a&m.

You need to write a book or make a movie! These posts get better every time keep up the good work and great stories!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.