In the Ear? Really???

image.jpeg
Well, after fighting rain and wind for 3 days the boat goes in tomorrow morning first.

Until my wife goes to Fl for the month of June to visit her family, I've got nothing. After June 8th, I'm going to hunt as much as possible!

Last edited:
Sorry people, but a house we thought we were interested in came back on the market and we headed back to New Mexico for a 2nd look. THEN, stopped at Silver City, NM for the Blue Grass Festival on our way home.

No, we didn't buy it after all. After extensive checking, found that we would have had to do extensive upgrades to a 200 Amp panel and a lot of other Electrical for sure and maybe the Plumbing. DJ would be good at that since he converted the Chicken coop into his living quarters, but am just too darned old anymore to want to get into that again.

Just got back so will try and post a little more often.

41149-a432c823d5071b98b3691a8c1814bc84.jpg

I went out to my new hunting property to put out more corn and to check the memory card in the trail cam. I took my mobile card reader, which has a 2.5" x 2.5" screen.

I'm 46 and my eyes aren't what they used to be. I thought this photo was of two hogs. It wasn't until I got home that what I thought was pork was actually steak.

Pretty disappointing. Put out 150 lbs of corn and waited a week to head out there today. I put out more corn and will try next week.

Attachments

• E16E8628-27E4-48FB-9548-FEA2A8F6D36F.jpeg
    E16E8628-27E4-48FB-9548-FEA2A8F6D36F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.