In the Ear? Really???

p_rat VI

i don't know what to say, literally. if i did, it probably wouldn't be complimentary. is the rat on the right shirt a male?

prolly no kills till next week... in case you want to take a vacation...

p_rat VI

i don't know what to say, literally. if i did, it probably wouldn't be complimentary. is the rat on the right shirt a male?

prolly no kills till next week... in case you want to take a vacation...

Not much you could say that came across as intellectual anyway, since we've been told that this site is totally lacking in intellectual stimulation! Remember the guy (or girl) that told us that, and then wanted instructions on how to delete the site? Typical snowflake coming into a Hog hunting site and claiming there is no intellectual stimulation. He/She should probably run for Congress!

No, the Tee Shirts are for the entire family! Father, Mother and youngin!, but you knew that and are just trying to give me a bad time!

Well, if no kill pictures for awhile, will take a break til you get out of rehab! You'll probably like the nurses. They were modeled on Nurse Rached (?) from One flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest! Anyway, I don't think you'll ever get totally well, at least mentally, but will say it anyway, Get Well Soon!

For those wishing to send flowers and get well cards, just send your donations C/O Packrat 6, LRH and I'll make sure he gets everything coming to him!

41149-a432c823d5071b98b3691a8c1814bc84.jpg

Probably her sister! Or, maybe she did run for Congress and got elected!

BTW, on another subject, I thought you were going to contribute to my buying a place in Alaska to get rid of me! Contributions usually mean money, not a small 6" plastic Hula doll with ALOHA stamped across the bottom and a Goodwill $ .69 sticker on the bottom !

See, no follow through on anything related to Money! EXCEPT, paying the local teenagers $5.00 per roadkill pig they bring you so you can post it as being shot! The tire treads across several of them was the giveaway!

Some people will do anything for attention. Bet you even have a raincoat and the bottom of pant legs with elastic in them so that when wearing the rain coat, it looks like you are dressed under the raincoat! OH!, that's right, that's what you are going into rehab for!

Going to be posting our travel itinerary in the next couple of days for a extended 3-4 week trip all over the Southwest end of March, or maybe mid April. If any of you live along the route and would like to get together for Coffee or something, message me. Already have scmblr's info and will be stopping by to meet him! However, NO Pictures! djones would have me posted all over this site wearing a pink tutu!

Last edited:
scrmblr, there is nothing to understand! from the ones I've encountered, it's like talking into an empty 55 gallon drum. Everything goes in, nothing stays! AND you cannot change their mind with logic or FACTS! They have been thoroughly indoctrinated.

Sure wish some of these girls had been around when I was young. The West would have been a whole lot wilder!

not sure what's worse... the snowflake or pakk-a-doodle in a tootoo. i'll bet your 'west' was already wild as i'm sure some of these leaders of tomorrow are your offsprung.

You know, djones, we try to keep this site sociable, and here you go insulting me!

Do I ever come right out and insult you?....Nope, I try to keep my comments about you very conservative and sociable, and what do you do, but claim some of my offspring would stoop so low as to become politicians! That is downright insulting!

But I will give you this, my west, was very sedate and calm! My South, is another issue altogether!

What's happening? They got you tranked up before admittance? I've never seen you respond as many times as you have today! Must be Hell, sitting there in your raincoat and no one to flash!

If you can stand the shock, try a mirror!

Maybe then you'll also understand why the last three ladies went into hysterical convulsions of Laughter!

Last edited:
OK, so this is tentative, particularly the dates, and length of stay, but will adjust as necessary. Remember we will be towing a Travel Trailer so if you want to meet up, it has to be someplace I can maneuver the travel trailer around. Just coffee and talk is fine, no need to muster the whole town and declare and honorary Packrat day!

1) Leave Tucson, headed for Albuquerque, NM on the I-10. Probably overnight somewhere around Isletta Isle, North of Socorro on the I-25. Will take the Hatch cutoff from the I-10 in Deeming, NM and will miss Las Cruces on the out bond trip. May stay around Albuquerque for a day or so to visit friends. Not sure.

2) Leave Albuquerque for Las Vegas, New Mexico to visit family. Will probably stay 2 days then pull out for Denver for more family.

3) Leave Denver, headed South on the I-25 back to Las Vegas, NM, cutting south on the SR 84, going to Santa Rosa, NM located on the I-40. Will probably be here at least a full day after arrival. Is my lady friend's birthplace and will be visiting what little family remains, Cemetery, etc.

4) Leave Santa Rosa, NM headed to Amarillo TX to visit friends. probably stay at least 1 full day after arrival.

5) Leave Amarillo, TX heading South on the I-27 through Lubbock and maybe on down to Abilene, or maybe on down through San Angelo, headed for San Antonio, TX No idea how long this will take so will just play it by ear and take whatever time we need. One advantage of this route is that the land is so flat, once i have the rig up to speed, can take by foot off the gas and coast almost to either Abilene or San Angelo! Looking at my globe, I can see we are heading downhill so that will help with the coasting.

6) Going to stop outside San Antonio to meet up with scrmblr if he can find enough time from making babies to meet up! Don't plan on heading down to the ranch near Uvaldi until the return trip. May not even get a chance to hunt this trip, depending on what's going on with my brother in Houston or the owners plans. Last year, on our way through, the owner and his kids had the ranch tied up for a family reunion when we were in the area! We only have hunting rights to the property, depending on the owners and his families schedule Sigh!

7) From San Antonio, then on to Pasadena, just S. of Houston for several days with my brother and his Family. May get to do a little Salt Water fishing. If things work out, may drop off our Dogs with my brother and go to New Orleans for a couple of days since my lady has never been there. Then head back, pick up the dogs, hit the ranch if possible for a few days, pick up the I-10 to El Paso, then to Las Cruces, NM and back home.

All in all, we figure right around 3 - 4 weeks, but could stretch it out if needed or we find something to pique our interests enroute. Being retired is sort of like the posting below!

Every time I cry.jpg

So that's it, the only thing not set is the starting date and that is going to depend a lot on the weather in Denver when we leave!

Last edited:
Somehow an entire reply to the above post has disappeared! Must have offended someone, somehow, but it wasn't at all controversial, more so conversational, so am puzzled!

Freedom is not free! It needs to be refreshed with the blood of corrupt politicians periodically!......Packrat 2018

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.