• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED In search of 6.5 PRC components

MTbackwoods

LRH Sponsor
I'm about to pull the trigger on a new rifle but man oh man is it hard to find components. Just wondering if anybody out there has any brass, bullets, ammo or dies I could buy and keep both my arms and legs. Looking for 140 class 6.5 bullets, Hornady Custom die set or factory ammo/brass

GunBroken is your friend or FOE. Just picked up 250 6.5PRC cases off the site for a friend. Too rich for me. lt was HIS money l was spending

I've decided to get out of the 6.5 PRC game and have quite a few components, ammo, etc. However, before I put them up for sale, I need to sell the rifle first. I'll shoot you a pm if/when the gun sells.

Keep your eyes open for ADG brass hitting retailers. Based on a few sources, including an ADG brass retailer on this site (@Tikka Lover), it should be shipping to dealers fairly soon. It's supposedly what they're making right now (see production schedule below).

The new Lapua brass could arrive anytime now as well, but if it's like the Lapua 300 PRC brass, it will be gone insanely fast. I imagine it is mostly pre sold, as many sites have been taking preorders/backorders since 2020.
DED59A29-726C-4CD6-B816-E99171CB9982.png

Last edited:
I'm about to pull the trigger on a new rifle but man oh man is it hard to find components. Just wondering if anybody out there has any brass, bullets, ammo or dies I could buy and keep both my arms and legs. Looking for 140 class 6.5 bullets, Hornady Custom die set or factory ammo/brass

Last edited:
MTbackwoods were in Montana do you live. I can probably help you out. Pm me and we can come up with a game plan.

MTbackwoods were in Montana do you live. I can probably help you out. Pm me and we can come up with a game plan.
I'm actually in Louisiana for work and my fiancé is currently moving us to Florida. So no dice there. But I appreciate the offer. This is why I love this site. Guys are always so willing to help one another. I ordered the rifle and dies. Should have them waiting for me when I get to my new place on the 15th. The bullets and brass are on backorder so who knows when I'll get them. May have to bite the bullet and pay way too much for some ammo just to break the rifle in and get some trigger time

I sold my 6.5 PRC package. Buyer took all ammo, components, etc. so I have none available any longer.