I'm a Constitutionalist and I am going to be running for Congress...Picture of me VS Wayne LaPierre

*** FIRST UPDATE ***

With only posting here, Sniper's Hide and ar15. com less than 2 days ago, you all have given me more support, help, and drive than everyone else combined at the NRA annual meeting and other avenues.

KEEP THIS GOING!!

For everyone asking how they can help:

- Subscribe to the email newsletter (you'll need to respond to the confirmation email).

- On the contact form, send me an email with your info.
When I get rolling with more house to house efforts, the more the merrier. Along with other forms of help, rallies, firearm shoots, get togethers, debates, etc. No matter where you live, everyone is welcome.

- Tell as many people as you'd like, even if they don't live in our district.

- Follow my social medias, links are front and center on HootonInTheHouse.com
- Donate (links are front and center on HootonInTheHouse.com) , no pressure at all. Just that any help, monetary or not, is important.

Here are the links to ARFcom and The Hide if you're a member there and wish to add to the support

https://forum.snipershide.com/threa...yne-lapierre-of-the-nra.6940741/#post-7704626

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general...-Picture-of-me-VS-Wayne-LaPierre/137-2216573/

Cody Hooton

Freedom First

That was a profound statement, and meant a lot. Thank you.

It will be an easy thing for my to be consistent and stead fast. I will not "bend the knee" to anyone that wants me to waver from the good work and ideas I am standing up for. I am dead serious when I say that, ANYONE.
Can't wait to you in action.

Can't wait to you in action.
Subscribe to my website news letter!

I'll keep things pretty updated on here and the other forum sites, but when things get more momentum I'll be using email campaigns as well. I won't be sending too many, but important updates.

Business cards to hand out while local and District wide. Let me know what you think.
These are previews, so there will not be a dotted safety line and blue divider middle line.

*** Mini update ***
With my work schedule, usually Friday's - Monday's (pretty much all day), I can't update here too often until my days off.

- The campaign business cards are ordered!

- During my work week, I met several future supporters. One of which, a great guy named Dan. He owns a popular business and knows two of the largest business owners in Ormond Beach. They are all about my goals and will begin networking with aforementioned.

- Along with a good personal friend of mine, and an avid shooter, he can't wait to help me with his neck of the woods in Daytona Beach (he's on the Hide, I forgot his username). He is a mechanic and knows a lot of workers in different shops and dealerships.

- A couple of months ago, I met one of the owners of Volusia Top Gun (restaurant/ gun range/ shop/ SOT). She said they would happily let me place cards and signs on their property. I will be meeting up with them soon to organize the when and how.

I could talk more about the small things that mean a lot, but I'll leave you all with that.

Thanks again and don't forget to subscribe to the email list! :D

Happy Independence Day!

Let it remind those who wish to infringe upon any United States citizen's God given inalienable rights. This day back in 1776 is just as relevant then, as it is today.

Pardon the delay in updates.
I've been stream lining things to get ready for gathering more local support.

Please, everyone of you; subscribe to the email list, let as many people as you can know, and get ready! Living in my district here in Florida only matters when the time comes to sign the coming petition to be on the ballot and to actually vote.

Don't let this slip by you with personal complacency.

Wether if I'm posting on IG, Facebook, ARFcom, Sniper's Hide, LRH, or other sites, we need to UNITE behind this cause. This can be what will make others in different Districts follow suite.

Thank you everyone for the support! God Bless you and God Bless America!

Cody Hooton for Florida's 6th Congressional District
www.HootonInTheHouse.com

ngWp2MO.png

This boggles my mind when someone I thought who supported the Constitution, like Rep. Crenshaw, co-sponsors this.

This is nothing short of infringement.

This boggles my mind when someone I thought who supported the Constitution, like Rep. Crenshaw, co-sponsors this.

This is nothing short of infringement.

Have you seen the latest statements that Crenshaw made? If there are members on this forum that live in his district please contact his office and voice your displeasure with TAPS and any Red Flag Law.

edit this site is too G rated).

I like your stance but we don't have to use poor language to get our point across or show our distain for where our country is headed. I agree we need a fervent stand for our rights but it can be done with class. The country needs revival. Since God has been removed from our schools it has been spiraling southward

Thanks

Buck

Attachments

• F5731007-DE7A-4A19-A3FE-1DE993908DFB.jpeg
    F5731007-DE7A-4A19-A3FE-1DE993908DFB.jpeg
    607.7 KB · Views: 155
edit this site is too G rated).

I like your stance but we don't have to use poor language to get our point across or show our distain for where our country is headed. I agree we need a fervent stand for our rights but it can be done with class. The country needs revival. Since God has been removed from our schools it has been spiraling southward

Thanks

Buck

Look up Texas Machine Gun & Ordnance, same District as Crenshaw, they post unapologetic (non G rated) pro freedom content and talks about his business being an FFL and FEL. Crenshaw and his office haven't replied to TXMGO like he used to.

Go over to the Sniper's Hide (username: MegaMind) and ar15. com (username: Infamous300) for my more active threads.

I won't be too active on them or here though as I will be getting my new iMac Pro and camera for video editing soon. Along with making some serious plans happen with my campaign.

I meant to add an updated post to here.
Aside from the couple items I have for sale here (which I might just pull or let go inactive), I just don't use LRH too much anymore, not enough traction.
This site is too G rated.

Thanks,
Cody

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.