I'm a Constitutionalist and I am going to be running for Congress...Picture of me VS Wayne LaPierre

Infamous

Hey all!
I'm back from the NRA annual meeting... I was a little busy giving some people the "business!"

Below is a broad stroke of my core values, stance, and the truth of our community's complacency.

After reading this, go to my website for more details. I update the goals and dates as often as I can.
www.HootonInTheHouse.com

I'm starting the different processes to run for the House of Representatives seat of Florida's 6th Congressional District.
No hard dates yet, pending setting up and paying for the petition to be placed on my district's ballot. When I'm not working my regular job I will be predominantly on my own district level: house to house signatures, signs, etc.

The Constitution and Freedom comes first, even if it's "inconvenient" for hard core party line totters on either side of the aisle.

For too long too many of us have said they're tired of turn coat politicians and wanted someone willing to unwaveringly defend ALL of our Constitutional Rights. So when I finally stand up and hand deliver it to them that I'm willing to fight, they'd rather continue bitching and complaining while saying their $40 annual dues to one generic organization is all that needs to be done. Or I see no response from them, my analytics page numbers don't lie on my website.

There were far too many people I've talked to in our industry, of all types, that simply won't do anything when I mention my goals to them. Although, I've met some great people and companies I have plans on meeting in the near future about support and donations.

Quick side note on how Pro 2A I am. I'm 27 years old and I'm NFAAF (I own an M203, gobs of SBRs and suppressors).

I don't care if you don't live in my district or you live in another state. I need, frankly we all need, as many eyes and ears as possible to spread the word.

If more people actually did small, albeit important, things to stand behind something/someone willing to fight tooth and nail, **** would actually get done.

So get off your asses and either click like on one of my Social Media pages, subscribe to my newsletter (you'll get a confirmation email you'll need to accept), or donate (or don't, I'll never rattle a tin cup or pander to anyone).

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM, email, or comment here.

Thanks,

Cody Hooton

OK so how is an illegal alien covered by the US Constitution? So if I SNEAK into Sweden
I'm automatically afforded the same rights as a Citizen of Sweden?? I don't agree at all!

Talk with Rand he has it going on! It's hard to compete with the Give Away crowd!
Free phones..Wellfare..Minimum Standard Living handouts..They basically BUY
votes from people too lazy to earn a living. That number is growing every day!

Last edited:
Hard to be a "disciplinarian" and go up against "sant clause". In the short sighted mass that is who We are stuck supporting and living with. So to the conservative working class....."shut up and go back to work". Santa need us little elves to be busy!

There are moments though. Little language but still never stops making a guy smile.

OK so how is an illegal alien covered by the US Constitution? So if I SNEAK into Sweden
I'm automatically afforded the same rights as a Citizen of Sweden?? I don't agree at all!

Talk with Rand he has it going on! It's hard to compete with the Give Away crowd!
Free phones..Wellfare..Minimum Standard Living handouts..They basically BUY
votes from people too lazy to earn a living. That number is growing every day!

When did I say anything about illegals? The Constitution only applies to United States Citizens.
Did you read through everything first or just assume? :rolleyes:

Also NFAAF means, National Firearms Act As ****.... as in I'm more pro 2a than just about anyone.

I'm also a Republican, but a Constitutionalist first.

I agree about the entitlement delirium needing to be snuffed out.

It would behoove you to read through everything first, look at my information, hell ask me a question, and think things through before assuming.

I'm not here to tickle everyone's fancy. I'm here to get **** done.

Cody

No I just wanted to see what you thought? I never said you said anything.
OK then "What is your stand on illegals" You are going to be asked all sorts of questions..Better get used to it!! I'm not a big fan of sites I prefer direct questions
and unscripted answers?

No I just wanted to see what you thought? I never said you said anything.
OK then "What is your stand on illegals" You are going to be asked all sorts of questions..Better get used to it!! I'm not a big fan of sites I prefer direct questions
and unscripted answers?

When talking through text, I don't want to error on the gullible side. No harm no foul. I appreciate the hard questions, it just seemed like a statement.
You're preaching to the choir... I prefer actual human interaction where I can sense the context with the other person(s).

If a US citizen commits any serious enough crime, they get separated from their children and go to jail. No one just waltzing in our country should get anything more than a ride back, also persecution, if they are repeat offenders or have committed crimes here. Let alone free medicare, voting privileges and other rights actual citizens deserve. Here in Florida I've met more than enough legal immigrants that are even more peeved (edit this site is too G rated).

Hard to be a "disciplinarian" and go up against "sant clause". In the short sighted mass that is who We are stuck supporting and living with. So to the conservative working class....."shut up and go back to work". Santa need us little elves to be busy!

There are moments though. Little language but still never stops making a guy smile.

Sad truth... but en mass we can make things happen. Patience, deliberation, and being stead fast is the key.
Great vigilante justice though in the video.... classic :cool:
Too many people that are the little elves don't want to feel any bit "uncomfortable" when they want to stand up, so they just get back in line.

Good on you Cody.

I agree,,, its a bit challanging getting a message across via text,,, email,,, or Wed forum...

I'm sure that your passion will play a huge role in your ideas moving forward...

There will be bumps and grinds along the way,,, our family grew up politics,,, it surrounds all of us every day,,, more some then others...

And yes,,, there will be blunders along the way.

Good luck going forward as the shooting community needs people in the fore front to move the goal posts...

I wish we had people up in our area with hart-spark like you have...

Cheers

Thumbs up (emoji)

Good on you Cody.

I agree,,, its a bit challanging getting a message across via text,,, email,,, or Wed forum...

I'm sure that your passion will play a huge role in your ideas moving forward...

There will be bumps and grinds along the way,,, our family grew up politics,,, it surrounds all of us every day,,, more some then others...

And yes,,, there will be blunders along the way.

Good luck going forward as the shooting community needs people in the fore front to move the goal posts...

I wish we had people up in our area with hart-spark like you have...

Cheers

Thumbs up (emoji)

Thanks Don! I appreciate the insight. I won't hesitate shoot you a message/question.

Cody

I like your platform.

Now get out there and win.

We will be rooting for you.

Are you willing to accept some critiques for your policies/goals portion for your website? if so, there are a multitude of exceptional writers on this forum who could provide invaluable assistance in assisting you in refining your message.

Have you described your political OE and its effects? have you described the threat (your competition and their support base) and have you war-gamed threat Coarses of Action (COA) yet?

i like you spirit and determination and you seem to know what you are doing, But most people get into office and forget all the good work and ideas they proposed. i hope you stay in the path you have Begin with.

I like your platform.

Now get out there and win.

We will be rooting for you.

Are you willing to accept some critiques for your policies/goals portion for your website? if so, there are a multitude of exceptional writers on this forum who could provide invaluable assistance in assisting you in refining your message.

Have you described your political OE and its effects? have you described the threat (your competition and their support base) and have you war-gamed threat Coarses of Action (COA) yet?

I'm always open to constructive critiques.

Political OE?

I'm starting off by forming a base with the main purpose of what truly matters in this country, The Constitution. How I present it to all of the people I've met in my district with my job, free time, and social gatherings on my own time, without even mentioning running for office; I know I can persuade a lot people simply based on my sample size. Too many of us and professional politicians over look this and focus on topic driven/pandering talking points and BS mud slinging.
I will address the threat of imposing more laws and not redacting infringing current laws upon rights. Along with those who support them (i.e. Red Flag Laws).

EDIT:
I forgot to say thanks for support! :)

i like you spirit and determination and you seem to know what you are doing, But most people get into office and forget all the good work and ideas they proposed. i hope you stay in the path you have Begin with.

That was a profound statement, and meant a lot. Thank you.

It will be an easy thing for my to be consistent and stead fast. I will not "bend the knee" to anyone that wants me to waver from the good work and ideas I am standing up for. I am dead serious when I say that, ANYONE.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts