• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

If you really really really need Fed 215M's and can get the website to add them your cart.....

LkeAF

Says they're in stock. Just for kicks, I tried to add them to my cart and can't seem to get it to happen. So, I'm mostly curious if this is a legitimate retailer....

Screenshot_20211001-130912.png

Same price on Gunbroker. I just bought 1 brick 2 weeks ago at Midway for $106 with hazmat delivered.

Wait if you can and stay alert for postings on primers. Maybe some will come along. Paying $250 is insane unless its life and death or a hunting trip next week.....:)

Same price on Gunbroker. I just bought 1 brick 2 weeks ago at Midway for $106 with hazmat delivered.

Wait if you can and stay alert for postings on primers. Maybe some will come along. Paying $250 is insane unless its life and death or a hunting trip next week.....:)
Agreed. And thanks for the posting you do when things do come up. I appreciate it. Just haven't been quick enough the last few weeks on the primers, and then got this notification this morning. Hell, I can find them cheaper than $250 from people that I call "scalpers".

Recent Posts