I change my vote

Just bought one off of gunbrokers last Friday, local gun shop couldn't get a Cz 457 left hand. So looked on gunbrokers, I might of paid too much but I figured I better get it while I can because the used ones were going for more than the new one.

I'm sure feenix is like me. Why pay full price if there is a possibility of getting a better deal even if you would still pay the buy it now price.

I'm sure feenix is like me. Why pay full price if there is a possibility of getting a better deal even if you would still pay the buy it now price.
Lol, there are some guns, waiting isn't an option if you want it.
Not going to pull my pants down, but I picked up a Kimber SA 22LR, and a Weatherby XXII bolt gun last yr.
Even I sat back and declared, you crossed the boundary of eccentric into plain stupidity, but I now own them.

@agdodge4x4 you scammn? Trying to scam?
Not saying they are, but I find it peculiar that they had 2 posts, added 24 in less than 20 minutes and have been engaged in a conversation since passing that threshold.

I just think with what has happened here recently, it's very unsettling. Not my circus, not my clowns

IMG_2891.jpeg
IMG_2892.png