• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED I can not answer any ?'s...up date

michael sr

Yesterday a.m., had him on a breathing machine. He stopped breathing twice, Nurse nudged him and he continued breathing. As the day aged he continued to breath on his own with the machine on but did not have any other moments when he stopped breathing. His Glucose levels were in the 30-40's…low, his white blood cell count was as low as two!

My day was seen thru blurry eyes, and skipped heartbeats every time a text message alert or the phone rang.

Between the AM and PM, the time YOU POSTED AND PRAYED A CHANGE WAS TAKING PLACE.
Yesterday, early p.m, he was alert eyes open and finished his first meal; later in the evening lab results showed he had infection but could not ID the strain.
His Glucose levels had risen and his white blood cell count up to Five.
Today the Sun is out, sky is Blue and fewer text messages, fewer phone calls just I-phone pix's of a sleeping, round face of 7 Day old Cohen; and a joyful text from his Mom…

Today early 8a.m. he has : MRSA staff infection and he is on anti-biotic specific for MRSA. 10AM: another full meal and sleeping…

I am still cautious…..but
I am ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED w/o personal intervetion from ALL OF YOU THIS SEEMING IMMEDIATE TURN AROUND MAY HAVE NEVER HAPPENED.

He will never know you but I will tell him about each and everyone one of you…..I am printing out each and every post AND one day he will get these…​

Good to hear! Thoughts and prayers on their way to you and your family.

You have all been in our prayer after I read your first post and you will remain.

Thank you for the update.

God Bless

Jeff

good to hear brotha

the good lord does some amazing things, and i have witnessed several first hand....i have no doubt in his abilities and may the good lord take yall in his hand and heal ....

I am still cautious…..but

He will never know you but I will tell him about each and everyone one of you…..I am printing out each and every post AND one day he will get these…​

Michael:
We are not done yet - lot's of prayers headed your way.

I see you list Omaha as home.

If your little one is by chance in the NICU at Women's Methodist Hospital in Omaha send me a PM with his name. My daughter is the head night nurse of the NICU and I'll make sure that he gets a "little" extra attention. Those people in those neonatal departments are absolutely amazing and your "Little Guy" is in good hands - if the Big Guy upstairs says things will be OK those NICU staff people will make it happen.

Prayer changes things. That is for a certainty. His word says that if we ask we shall receive. Holding you up before the One who is in control.

God bless you

Bill

Prayer changes things. That is for a certainty. His word says that if we ask we shall receive. Holding you up before the One who is in control.

God bless you

Bill

Very nicely said, Bill.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well.

Mike

A little faith goes a long way. He will pull through and will be strong as an ox some day. My family will continue to pray for him until all is well.

i have a 14month old, and another due in December. i cannot imagine the horror. i will continue to pray for you.