• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: Huntinfool18

Nubba0681

I purchased an over/under shotgun from him a little over a month ago. Got it in, looked good and it was as described. Cosmetically...
I work utility and we've been slammed so I haven't had a chance to play around with it until this past week. Pull the trigger, both firing pins drop. No matter what barrel is selected...
I message him about the issue and I get nothing... I message him a 2nd time, still nothing. I got to looking around and noticed he has several negative feedback. He also has some good but more bad... Too bad I did this after I purchased the gun from him...
I'd steer clear of dealing with him if it were me...

I'm pretty sure that's impossible since on a single trigger over n under it uses recoil from the fired barrel to reset the trigger and "cock" the other barrel...

I'm pretty sure that's impossible since on a single trigger over n under it uses recoil from the fired barrel to reset the trigger and "cock" the other barrel...

ill make you a deal...
send me my money back and I'll ship it to you free of charge and you can then explain to me how impossible it is.
i have tried multiple loads many times in all configurations.

ill make you a deal...
send me my money back and I'll ship it to you free of charge and you can then explain to me how impossible it is.
i have tried multiple loads many times in all configurations.

So it fires two shells at once every single time?

So it fires two shells at once every single time?

yes.
any and every 2 shells.
Not worth a crap when you're trying to start a kid out on a 20 and the first time he pulls the trigger both shells go off. Makes a kid or any first time shooter a little gun shy.
he knew this was for a kid to begin with.
it was discussed... he's the one that responded to the WTB thread I posted.
i guess after screwing the majority of the people that have trusted him to do work for him, he's finally shut down doing what he can to make money... looks like he's still beating people out of their money.
He never responds to messages or anything until somebody posts here on the feedback page. Maybe you or somebody else will tell him somebody's yet again on here telling people what kind of business he deals in.

I haven't seen him on here in a long time. Did you try texting him?

I have not.
If you could pm me his contact info, I'd be glad to try that route.
I did have his number at one time but I deleted it.
Do you work with this guy or are you some kind of close friend??

ive noticed on another site that you've been posting rifles from his shop for sale....

Or is it you with another handle?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.