• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hunt in S. Africa THIS MAY!

Robert J. Adler

PLEASE DISREGARD---THE OUTFITTER HAS AGREED TO MOVE THE HUNT TO NEXT YEAR SO I WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE IT THEN! Original Ad: I own a 10-day, 2-hunters safari in the E. Cape Province of South Africa. Dates are fixed and not changeable, but physical and financial restrictions make it impossible for me or my hunting partner to attend. Three small antelope are included! I have gotten permission to try to place two other hunters on this safari. You have to leave the US on May 10 and fly to Port Elizabeth,South Africa. You begin the return trip home on May 22. I have a travel agent on line to help get tickets. The ticket cost from Atlanta is $1680 per person right now but likely to change with gas prices. You might have to be flexible and lose a day or extend a day to make the time frame work. The night of the 11th will be at a bed & breakfast in Port El. at your expense, likely under $100. Cost????? You tell me. I paid 1500 for the trip to buy it from a widow whose husband bought it at a Rocky Mtn. Elk Foundation meeting. The man passed away and the hunt was to be taken before the end of May 2008. I will be glad to consider any reasonable offer for the hunt. My e-mail is: [email protected] and phone is 706-568-7619. Talk to your buddies. I have been to Africa on 6 hunts and enjoyed every minute there--one trip over and you will be back.
Call me, write me, send smoke signals, whatever.....somebody step up and make this adventure happen. Bob Adler

Last edited: