Hungry?

Buffalobob

Crow season opened today. I was sorry to not have gone, but had several pressing chores to do. I guess I will just take some left over chicken and make a pot pie tonight. But, it would have been better with some nice young tender crow instead of antibiotic, growth hormoned chicken. I bet those chickens got more steroids in them than Barry Bonds.

We had ground elk tacos last night.

Not long till dove season and they are also going to open squirrel and resident goose season on September 1 this year.

BB,
Alright all the food talk has made me hungery.All i need now is the invite.
The crow on the other thread looked good.I guess people that haven't ate it just don't know what there missing.

Just finished a bowl of smokin' frosted mini wheats. At least I was watching the wild life in the back yard. Bunnies this morning.

Ground elk tacos??? Try 'shreaded' for a whole new dining experience;)

I finally have the freezer prep't for fall. Completely empty except for some old swedish meatballs from a couple of weddings ago and a couple of pizzas that even the dog wouldn't eat.:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.