• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HS Precision Varmint 22-250

95huskers

I have decided to sell my HS Precision 22-250 Varmint. It is a Pro Series 2000-SA Varmint with a 24" fluted barrel. This gun just went through HS Precision's QC check and while it was there I also had the barrel, action, bottom metal, bolt, and all metal parts tefloned. They also re-finished my stock for me as there was a mark up near the sling stud I mounted my bipod to. So this looks like a brand new gun...literally. It has between 300-350 rounds through it total.

I am asking $2,500 OBO for this gun. I believe if you were to order one you'd be looking at a minimum of 6 months to get it. You can have this one right away.

Would also entertain trades for the right custom 6.5-284 Norma or .260 Rem or partial trade on a 6-24x50 Vortex PST FFP scope.

DSCN0829.jpg

DSCN0828.jpg

DSCN0821.jpg

DSCN0818.jpg

Talk to me guys......am I just too high on my price or is this gun just undesireable? PM me some reasonable offers if you have interest.

I really didn't know where to price this gun, was just going off of what was a suggested value to me from HS Precision. So help me out.