• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Howa Mini 6.5 grendel

Apex Custom Rifles

Official LRH Sponsor
Bought this and decided to go another direction. Selling for what I paid.
Howa Mini, 6.5 grendel, 20" barrel, 5/8-24, heavy barrel, 8 twist. New, I haven't fired it. Will include the howa manual.

$430 shipped.
20220215_213657.jpg
20220215_213712.jpg

My 6.5 Grendel has shoot 5 shot 3/8" groups 123 SST's and 8202 powder. I did the one shot clean/Sweets..as I do to all my guns.Barrel cleaned up in 10 shots! Unheard of for A production barrel. These are awesom little actions! A 6 Arc switch barrel will be made for it also. Good luck on sale.

Attachments

• P1030915.JPG
    P1030915.JPG
    550.2 KB · Views: 55
Disregard, complete rifle looks like a better option for me. Good luck with the sale. Thanks.

Last edited:
I WILL TAKE IT! Although against my better judgement. Blame it on Covid.. I'd like to us PayPal. However you're in the driver's seat. PM me with payment information, and where it will ship from. Tell me where to send it and I'll get my local guy to send a copy of his FFL papers.
Thanks,
Art

You'll like it! I bought one of the early lighter barreled 6.5 Grendels as a starter rifle for a grandson. Lucked into a plastic child stock and then a standard stock for the light barrel. Using 8208 powder and 120 gr. BT's it was a ball to shoot and very accurate.

More stock options accessories are available today. Enjoy!