• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Howa mini 223 ackley

laker

Had this 223 howa mini cut down to 16.5", barrel threaded 1/2x28, and ackley. Gun shot great before the ackley job. After I had it ackleyed my thermal went on it right away and I was able to get 3/4" groups pretty easy through my thermal shooting 40 grain nosler ballistic tips 3700fps. I know it would shoot better with an actual scope. 9 twist barrel. I will remove that cut in half rail before shipping. It was for my thermal. Gun comes with a Lee 223 ackley sizer and a rcbs 223 seater.
$700 shipped to your FFL

B0DEF72A-25AD-4456-B841-FB9208AE2EE4.jpeg

I'm bidding on one, on gunbroker. If I don't win it, yours is a possibility. Looking for a gun to set up for a night gun.

If I didn't have two now, I'd be a contender! LOL. Mine shoots the 55 gr. Sierra Blitz Kings to 3600fps and super accurate. But as I recall, they have a 1 in 14 twist? One is an AR15 and another is the Cooper sgl shot. What you have is quite the rifle and a fine price! It should go quickly.