How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Dear Len:

:) I found you guys on the web as I was researching various firearms that I'm considering purchasing. Since as far as rifles are concerned, I want to go with a good bean field type of weapon, Long Range Hunting seemed to be appropriate. gun)

Hello from Manitoba Canada

Hi guys, great site I'm new to the long range hunting thing. I've hunted a long time but never pushed my shots to far but recently inherited a .308 win in a savage tactical carbine and approximately 500 rounds of 168gr bthp match blackhills ammo it's topped with a votex viper 4-12 40 with bdc reticle any help would be appreciated looking from drop charts and any tips on getting started! Thanks and once again great site.
Migz

Hello from Arizona.
Found you while searching for long range shooting threads and dialogue. Mostly hunt Coues White Tail and like to set up accurate rifles. Looking forward to the dialogue and info available from the membership. Thanks.

I found the site through several google searches. In looking up info, I kept ending up here. So much knowledge, reviews, and experience is found here. So I thought I'd join. Thanks for all the info.

I've worked at an outdoor retailer for almost four years now and developed a passion for long range shooting knowledge. LRH.com has been a great tool for developing that knowledge and I can only hope to give back half of what I've received from you all.

Regards

My brother sent me a RugerM77 Hawkeye Alaskan. I am a rookie reloader,( with a neighbor and friend with 30+ years of experience in reloading), looking for reloading data.