How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Found this site when looking for a barrel for my latest rifle project, 700 Rem. I like to read about what everyone is building and shooting. Also like all the tech details so I can keep up with what's new.

I am in the military and have always be interested in shooting long range. So I just Google'd long range hunting and your site was the first and as I was going over some of the different subjects in the forum. I liked what I was reading so I joined and can't wait to read more and find out more.

Greetings all,
By Google of course...
I was looking for a review of the Savage 93 FVSS in 22 WMR.
I want a truck gun and the Marlin 983S is to pretty to toss behind the seat.
I have two Swedes that I use on Western Marmots in the Sierra as well as the singing dogs that stroll by to pick up on the spoils.
I read the review of the book LRH and will be sending for copy soon.

Aim small, miss small.

greetings!! I found this place while looking for opinions on the Bushnell 6500 elite 2.5x 16 x50 scope. I feel it is a good scope value for the money!! Its going on a Cooper mod. 21 MTV in .223 Rem. ( 1-14 twist.. Hornady 55 grn. v-max rounds )

Not expecting ( or would take ) a longer shot than 250-275 yrds. so 16x is more than enough!! Oh.. building a P-dog rig!!

You all can look at my profile and see that I have some chops!! Hope to contribute and always in a humble fashion. I have nothing to prove.. I just have a diverse 'hard knocks' high level of ability... however Knowledge of all arms, rounds and the like?? not so much so I will never pretend otherwise!! :)

I just know what I have..

Ruger single six 5 1/2' bbl in stainless + plus low slung holster!!!
Anschutz modell 1416
and the above mentioned Cooper.

Thank you for your time!

Tin

P.S. currently in Chicago but soon going home to Oklahoma.

Name is Zeke. I live in Pennsylvania. I'm 78 years old and I've been
messing around with guns ever since I was a kid. I won't bore you
with my background. Except ex merchant seaman, ex army signal corps
ex RCA technican. Now working for major companies as a contractor.

The way I found this site was when I started looking for information
on the 6.5 Creedmore, and here I am.

Zeke

I was searching for information a while back on shooting and reloading. A few years ago I purchased a 300 WSM in the Remington 700 SPS. I purchased this for elk hunting and I noticed on LRH site, this seems to be one of many favorite cartridges. I did a lot of research on this caliber prior to purchasing this gun, but didn't know it had so much potential. I am hoping to get in practice at more distant objects. gun)

Greetings to all. I found this site while doing research on the Savage Arms model 10 FCP rifle and looking for reviews, suitable optics, and ammunition.

Was looking at your articles on long range shooting and various custom rifles. So I signed up but it will take some time to learn how to use this site. I live in Western SD in the Black Hills.. lots of prairie dogs coyotes mountain lions and open spaces. I served as a combat veteran of MACV-SOG B-56 SIGMA in RSVN. Larry338LM

Was looking at your articles on long range shooting and various custom rifles. So I signed up but it will take some time to learn how to use this site. I live in Western SD in the Black Hills.. lots of prairie dogs coyotes mountain lions and open spaces. I served as a combat veteran of MACV-SOG B-56 SIGMA in RSVN. Larry338LM
"To fight so others may remain free"

It was totally by accident, I was just surfing the web when I found you. It looks like a great site!!lightbulbLong range shooting is something I have always been interested in.

I was looking for info on the 338 Lapua. I'm having one built and needed information on reloads, presses, dies, etc. I'm very interested in long range shooting and have used this site to gain info on several issues. Btw, I'm from NE Ohio.