How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I seen the article on the long range coyote hunting and thought this looks like a rather cool site to check out.

The outdoor Channel. Sitting at the house nursing a ruptured bicep tendon. Heavy deer. lol. Awesome forum

New to long range competition. Live in Colorado and like to hunt, Elk & mulies, coyotes and occasionally put the smack down on a prairie rat colony. I've been receiving the newletter for quite awhile. this is my first post.

Interesting question Len, I don't remember. Could have something to do with advanced age. Maybe you can tell me about it......:D

It's a good site with good folks however, well, excluding me.

I searched the interweb for "DIY Antelop hunting" and here I am.

I found some great posts to read up on for this topic, and I will follow some other interesting threads I've seen while I make myself at home.

I am planning a hunt for next fall and it looks like most of what I'm looking for is right here, plus a whole lot more!

Thanks,
John
Minnesota

A link to this site was posted by a forum member on Paco Kelley's Leverguns Forum. This looks like a good forum; wanted to join.

Looking for up-dated NZ Deer hunting Info. It's been 30 years since I hunted large game & have decided that it was time to start again :)